User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Match reaction - goblins

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am really surprised because with the incentive of going above the Spuds and Liverpool, I thought there was no way that Arsenal would win this game.

I saw bit of it and Burnley were very physical and Ramsey needed a bit of treatment after a body check he got.

Arsenal are in 4th now and that is the ceiling of their ambition, but can they hold on to 4th place ?

Wenger GTFO as always and forever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think Wenger could legislate for a last minute penalty. Otherwise he was on course to pass up the opportunity as usual. He just got unlucky at the very end.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if they'll show replays of Burnley getting a free-kick for Ramsey being smashed in the face.

Or Brady taking out Bellerin in the box.

Or Barnes diving all over the place.

MOTD highlights will consist of a few Burnley shots, their crowd hissing with their tongues out, Alexis scoring and Dyche crying for ten minutes.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't like Dyche. I almost want him to become Everton manager so I have more reason not to like him,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    I wonder if they'll show replays of Burnley getting a free-kick for Ramsey being smashed in the face.

Or Brady taking out Bellerin in the box.

Or Barnes diving all over the place.

MOTD highlights will consist of a few Burnley shots, their crowd hissing with their tongues out, Alexis scoring and Dyche crying for ten minutes.
    They might just edit in the Pires dive. After last week's "highlights" I wouldn't put anything past them.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firmino Is Boss View Post
    I don't like Dyche. I almost want him to become Everton manager so I have more reason not to like him,
    All these Little Englanders are a hateful bunch with a victim mentality far beyond their limited ability.

The gravel-voiced turd just admitted it was a pelanty but then suggested it was all a conspiracy a second later. The small-minded football culture in this country just feeds their pathetic egos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    They might just edit in the Pires dive. After last week's "highlights" I wouldn't put anything past them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42042017

Funny to see Dyche 'raging' but the scummy interviewer is trying to turn it into the controversy of the decade. I think it's Guy Mowbray, who is a slimy little fuck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42042017

Funny to see Dyche 'raging' but the scummy interviewer is trying to turn it into the controversy of the decade. I think it's Guy Mowbray, who is a slimy little fuck.
    Helps the filth get clicks to their exposed and dying nonsense fake news sites.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The BBC are a bunch of cunts, the lot of em. They never report what actually goes on, they have an agenda and will always be hated.

If anybody watched their highlights of our win last week they'd think Spurs were unlucky. Stupid cunts.