User Tag List

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal vs Man Utd - Saturday 5.30pm. BT sport.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    *sigh*
    People like you are giving the cunt the platform he needs to keep destroying every hope we have of putting in a serious title challenge.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    People like you are giving the cunt the platform he needs to keep destroying every hope we have of putting in a serious title challenge.
    Great post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By criticising fans instead of criticising Wenger. Just as Wenger does.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just calling out bullshit for what it is. And you're the one criticising me...
    Do you actually not think it's possible to think he should be sacked without thinking he is the "worst manager imaginable"?
    Are you really so simple minded? I suspect you're not really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By criticising fans instead of criticising Wenger. Just as Wenger does.
    Excellent post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just calling out bullshit for what it is. And you're the one criticising me...
    Do you actually not think it's possible to think he should be sacked without thinking he is the "worst manager imaginable"?
    Are you really so simple minded? I suspect you're not really.
    How about calling out Wenger every now and again? I doubt very much my "bullshit" has had as much impact on the team, our perfromances and our competitiveness as his has done over the last 10 years?

Perhaps your focus is a little off?

And throwing in the boilerplate line, "I think he should be sacked", AFTER you have dived in to "call out" criticisms you think have exceeded some arbitrary limit reinforces your lack of focus.

Besides, you're wrong.

Wenger IS the worst manager imaginable. Not because he's an inferior manager to the worst manager on the planet. But because he's still here, serving up the same old polished turd. Any other terrible manager would have been sacked years ago and the damage any such incompetent fool could cause would have been limited. But when we have a terrible manager who is never sacked and won't leave - well you describe a worse situation. Go ahead.

Yes indeed. As managers go, nobody is as fucked as Arsene FC. The fucker won't change, won't learn and won't leave. The very definition of the worst manager imaginable.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about calling out Wenger every now and again? I doubt very much my "bullshit" has had as much impact on the team, our perfromances and our competitiveness as his has done over the last 10 years?

Perhaps your focus is a little off?

And throwing in the boilerplate line, "I think he should be sacked", AFTER you have dived in to "call out" criticisms you think have exceeded some arbitrary limit reinforces your lack of focus.

Besides, you're wrong.

Wenger IS the worst manager imaginable. Not because he's an inferior manager to the worst manager on the planet. But because he's still here, serving up the same old polished turd. Any other terrible manager would have been sacked years ago and the damage any such incompetent fool could cause would have been limited. But when we have a terrible manager who is never sacked and won't leave - well you describe a worse situation. Go ahead.

Yes indeed. As managers go, nobody is as fucked as Arsene FC. The fucker won't change, won't learn and won't leave. The very definition of the worst manager imaginable.
    Post of the century tbh

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have. I shook my head at him leaving Lacazette and Giroud on the bench at Anfield and the Ethiad.
    I've repeatedly said he should go. I don't think anyone is going to catch City this year but our failure to be anywhere near them is absolutely down to Wenger. Our almost constant failure in these big games is down to him.

What you seem to be unable to wrap your head around is the idea that someone can think he should go and also think that some criticisms of him are unwarranted and overboard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have. I shook my head at him leaving Lacazette and Giroud on the bench at Anfield and the Ethiad.
    I've repeatedly said he should go. I don't think anyone is going to catch City this year but our failure to be anywhere near them is absolutely down to Wenger.

What you seem to be unable to wrap your head around is the idea that someone can think he should go and also think that some criticisms of him are unwarranted and overboard.
    Why would I want to wrap my head around mental illness? Who the fuck cares if somebody is being mean to Wenger? Who cares?

The cunt has to leave so we can escape the time loop. As a club, as fans, as lovers of sport and competition, this cunt has to leave so we can advance down the road towards restoring this club as a professional SPORTS outfit. Him fucking off doesn't get us to the promised land, but it's a giant leap for Arsenal kind.

So here you are, posting away, telling me you think I've been a bit mean to poor old Arsene. Explain to me the relevance of your objections in the grand scheme of things.

Go ahead and actually explain it.
    Für eure Sicherheit