User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction: Arsenal vs Man Utd - It Will Never Change While Wenger Haunts Us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Suppose Wenger will say we were unlucky, rotten ref et al. However in reality the result shows how out of touch tactically he really is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BTW - Ozil, who happens to be a world class player, despite the lame sheepish follow the leader pathetic fans who hang on every word coming out of the Daily Mail, will be playing for that Utd team come the summer, latest. And look at how much they desperately need him. He won't stay here because, why?

One man. One name. Our nemesis. That cunt.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aww, I really thought we turned the corner this time.

Yawn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post

Yawn.
    So before our resident apologist chimes in.

YES. Utd have a bigger wage bill and more money than us.

But you actually WATCHED the match, right?

So now you can see how little that actually means when two ULTRA RICH clubs go head to head.

You need a plan. A competent manager. A well drilled squad. A good mentality.

We have Wenger.

Don't listen to those Wenger apologist bullshit artists when they come knocking with their eternally crappy excuses.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't we lost to these cunts a few years ago in a very similar way when we peppered their goal and then conceded a deflected goal off Gibbs? Nothing learned I see. We also lost away to them when we capitulated in the space of 10 minutes when Rashford scored 2? Same shit keeps happening and we all know why.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post

Yawn.
    I didn't think that, but I didn't think we'd lose this one.
    I did try and find a stream but by the time I found one (which didn't actually work anyway) we were already 2 down so I didn't bother.
    From what I did glean we weren't terrible but you can't go giving them a 2 goal lead.
    Another season scrabbling around to try and get top 4, but I think we knew that really. I don't think anyone will catch City but if they do wobble it won't be us taking advantage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I didn't think that, but I didn't think we'd lose this one.
    I did try and find a stream but by the time I found one (which didn't actually work anyway) we were already 2 down so I didn't bother.
    From what I did glean we weren't terrible but you can't go giving them a 2 goal lead.
    Another season scrabbling around to try and get top 4, but I think we knew that really. I don't think anyone will catch City but if they do wobble it won't be us taking advantage.
    City are irrelevant. There are only a maximum number of points obtainable per season so no matter how good they are touted to be, that's the best they can do. We, on the other hand, have a long established track record of dropping points right at the very moment when it is crucial to win them. We are nailed on to do it. We've been doing it for 10 years.

Because of one man and one man only. 100% of the fault rests with him and every single excuse has long since been expose, especially the money one. He's spent countless millions and he still can't put a defence together. It's shameful. He's an utter disgrace. And embarrassment to the fans, the players, the club and the the history of the club - made worse by the fact he occupies a prime spot in that history.

Shameful!
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heh this is not a blame Wenger result.

Mustafi and Kos are responsible for this loss.

And also Xhaka is simply the most useless player I've seen in an Arsenal shirt offers absolutely nothing.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by hobson's choice View Post

And also Xhaka is simply the most useless player I've seen in an Arsenal shirt offers absolutely nothing.
    Hogwash I’m afraid. These are his players, where is the coaching that makes them play so casually

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hobson's choice View Post

This team was built by Wenger, is coached by Wenger (if you want to call it that) and is prepared by Wenger (if you want to call it that). We have seen it all before, defensive mistakes, throwing games away in the first 10 minutes, just the usual shit.

Our start today was an absolute disgrace, this isn't what top teams do and is 100% on the manager.

It's mind numbing, we discuss the same things over and over again every single season, we all know what the problem is, it's like a broken record.