User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Arsenal v Farmers aka BATE. (07/17 20:05 BT Sport)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The whole fucking world is being stripped of nuance and while it makes for great baiting, nothing ever gets better. Just a progressive acceleration into the abyss.

The shit abyss.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall Quinn View Post
    The whole fucking world is being stripped of nuance and while it makes for great baiting, nothing ever gets better. Just a progressive acceleration into the abyss.

The shit abyss.
    Just answer the question!

YES or NO?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ermmmm.....yes?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I'll answer when you remove the frame from the debate. You probably need to be around on match day so you can see more of my comments. It will help you judge what I really thought about the game, rather than making a huge assumption and then pinning it to me.
    It isn't a debate, it's just a question. You seem to pretty much hate watching Arsenal play. That isn't a huge assumption, you post endlessly about how poor our play is, not without justification. I'm just wondering why you put yourself through it if you so rarely enjoy it. If you don't want to answer then fine, I was only asking

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    It is completely true Letters. That was in no way a genuine question, the way you're trying to make out it was.
    Yes, it was a genuine question

No, you can't just switch off being a fan, but you can take a step away from it as many on here have. You can do that as a protest at the situation at the club, because of apathy or whatever. MO and Gary both used to go to games regularly, they have both stopped doing so. I know others who don't watch games like they used to. Doesn't mean they are suddenly not Arsenal fans, it's just they have taken a step back. Probably not permanently. I'm pretty sure NQ said at some point he wouldn't be watching games this season as he was fed up of it all so it's a fairly reasonable question to ask what changed his mind.

Over the years the anti-Wenger posters have been banned. That is fact.
    No, it isn't a fact. Saying something is a fact doesn't make it one. No-one has been banned on here because of anti-Wenger views or because of personal duels with me or any other mod. You seem to be having a personal duel with me - still not quite sure who you are so I've no idea why, neither do I particularly care .
    And yet you're still here.
    It's actually very hard to get banned from this place and historically people have always been given multiple chances before any permanent ban is implemented.

Why am I still mod on here? Well, I help pay for the hosting and I pay for the domain. And while others may find me irritating your little vendetta against me aside I don't see a huge campaign for me to be "sacked".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Letters has a personal issue with both you and Zim.
    Only Zim, tbh. Well, even then it's not exactly "personal", I just find myself disagreeing with almost much everything he posts.
    Vieira...he has a problem with me. I've no idea who he is and don't really care.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post

No, you can't just switch off being a fan, but you can take a step away from it as many on here have. You can do that as a protest at the situation at the club, because of apathy or whatever.
    You really think that's going to do something now? After all the power and wealth the manager and board have accumulated?

Which goes back to my original point. If dismissive, condescending fans like you weren't so quick to ridicule us over the years, we might have some sort of power to do something or even had the change we desired by now. But we don't and now you're the one that doesn't watch games anymore

No, it isn't a fact. Saying something is a fact doesn't make it one. No-one has been banned on here because of anti-Wenger views or because of personal duels with me or any other mod.
    You can say it isn't fact until you're blue in the face but it is. Because it's true I gave you names a few weeks ago and the evidence is there for all to see. There's a few posters just as bad on the other side but guess what, they always get away with it
    And while others may find me irritating your little vendetta against me aside I don't see a huge campaign for me to be "sacked".
    Are you for real? Plenty have made their views on you clear over the past few weeks, you're clearly a very divisive figure that many dislike. But you can do a Wenger and pretend all is well, sweep it under the carpet, but that's a load of tosh and you know it. Plenty more find you irritating but they can't air their views. Because they've been banned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or dead.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    You really think that's going to do something now? After all the power and wealth the manager and board have accumulated?
    Yes. If people stopped going en masse then I think it would make a difference. The fans are still the ones funding this.
    I don't think it will happen but that is the way I think change could be affected. Others have expressed similar views.

You can say it isn't fact until you're blue in the face but it is. Because it's true I gave you names a few weeks ago and the evidence is there for all to see.
    You gave a few names, none of whom were banned for the reasons you stated. I looked into it at the time and it wasn't even me who banned most of them.
    So you can say it is a fact until you're blue in the face but it isn't. Because it's false
    Were it true then you wouldn't still be here. Nor would Zim. Nor would NQ.

Others may have certain views about me but I don't think anyone else has called for me to step aside.
    You stand alone in that little vendetta, held for reasons known only to yourself

Shall I just change your name to Frank Grimes and be done with it?
    Grimey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The similarities between you and Wenger are so striking

Not only do you worship your messiah but you model yourself based on him too

And you can call me Dumbledore cause I school your ass on a weekly basis That's twice I've embarrassed you and bought up old quotes to prove you're a liar and inconsistent

Me