User Tag List

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Match reacton - Soton

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    So that's what you are up to is it? Giving Wenger some credit for "having a go"?
    Nope. Please reply to what I'm actually posting, not what you're imagining I'm posting

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps they can't believe their eyes when you post stuff? Like you trying to argue that Wenger's goal is not scrabbling into the top 4 and is instead titles and CLs.
    Of course the latter is his goal, the former is all he can achieve which is why he needs to go.
    I've provided a quote where he outlines his priorities, you have provided a quote which says something different to back up your view but you deliberately took that out of context and then, amusingly, said that quotes were meaningless which makes me question why you provided one. Or are quotes which back up your point relevant?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Nope. Please reply to what I'm actually posting, not what you're imagining I'm posting
    You want me to do something you aren't prepared to do yourself?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You want me to do something you aren't prepared to do yourself?
    In this thread I have responded to everything you said. If you feel I've distorted your views here then please explain where.
    You, on the other hand, have consistently responded to things I haven't said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course the latter is his goal, the former is all he can achieve which is why he needs to go.
    I've provided a quote where he outlines his priorities, you have provided a quote which says something different to back up your view but you deliberately took that out of context and then, amusingly, said that quotes were meaningless which makes me question why you provided one. Or are quotes which back up your point relevant?
    And almost EVERYONE has noted that what Wenger says in relation to winning titles is utter bullshit. I didn't say quotes were meaningless, I said your quote was meaningless because it is. Who the hell is gullible enough to pay heed to Wenger going on about prioritising titles and the CL when we can see with our own eyes his bullshit? If he wants to win titles and the CL then he'd best get on and sign the players to do it. He's had LOADS of opportunities to do that, he even boasts about all the players he almost signed but wouldn't pay for, even though the money was there (remember the 90 MILLION QUID BID FOR LEMAR???? ) He could have sorted out the defence. He could have sorted out the tactics. He could have sorted out the motivational problems in the squad, he could have injected the required ambition to actually compete and not collapse. He's done NONE of it. He's a giant bag of gas, a laughing stock. Treating us to his deep football insights and then sending out his team to get arse-whipped 6-0 or 8-2 or 10-2 when it really matters.

He's a joke. Can't you see everyone laughing?

But, nevertheless, I sincerely apologise for the last 10 years. Me, and fans like me, it's on us. We fucked up. What can I say. Maybe if we made 20,000 substitutions we'd get it right.

There's no argument here. All that's happening is you are defending that which can't be defended, based on the evidence. For some reason you feel the need to do it. Fewer people are listening. This ploy may have worked 5 years ago, but not now. Not one decade plus into this farce.

Of course he's incompetent. Of course he's a joke. Of course he's an unconvincing, shitty liar. Of course he doesn't prioritise the title or the CL. What the fuck are you talking about?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All that's happening is you are defending that which can't be defended, based on the evidence.
    There you go again...
    Where have I defended him?
    Saying I believe he wants to win titles is neither a defence nor a criticism.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There you go again...
    Where have I defended him?
    Saying I believe he wants to win titles is neither a defence nor a criticism.
    Look up at my last post. Your bullshit is explained there.

Pretending that Wenger is seriously trying to win a title is so disingenuous it takes the breath away. Only two types of people who would make such an outrageous claim. Fools and con artists.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is it a defence of Wenger though? He should want to win the title.
    This is like you saying he doesn't want us to beat West Ham, me saying I think he does and you shouting at me for "defending" Wenger.
    It's not a defence. He's our manager, he's supposed to want us to win games and trophies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is it a defence of Wenger though? He should want to win the title.
    This is like you saying he doesn't want us to beat West Ham, me saying I think he does and you shouting at me for "defending" Wenger.
    It's not a defence. He's our manager, he's supposed to want us to win games and trophies.
    More bullshit Letters. It's not this one thread in isolation, it's the combination of all of them. You've already, by your own words, appointed yourself the defender of Wenger against the harsh excesses of fans who fail your "reasonableness" test. Seems that provided we are prepared to say Wenger is an above average manager who is trying to win the title and the CL, we get a pass. Otherwise no, and we have to be confronted and corrected.

By your own words.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And if you want to know WHY I post relentlessly against Wenger then I'll answer that.

Because that remnant of a man represents to me almost everything that is wrong with this world. An incompetent, deceitful, lying, money grabbing scum bag who has cemented power and is leeching every last atom of benefit from the privilege. While MILLIONS pay the price.

Does this remind you of so much other shit going on in this world?

All I want to do is escape the world for a couple of hours a week and watch some sport.

But we have Wenger.
    Für eure Sicherheit