User Tag List

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction vs West Ham (away).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe this is like Rocky III where we are deliberately allowing ourselves to get punched senseless so we get mad and will suddenly spring into action soon.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we can't redeem our sorry little lives by giving the Barcodes a good pumping, I may have to rethink my loyalty of having three Arsenal players in my FF team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carlo Ancelotti is out of work and Arsenal keep going with Wenger.

That says it all about Arsenal Football club.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said after the Southampton game that we were now at our level, competing with the likes of Southampton and Watford, and Letters told me to behave. In actual fact, I was doing a dis-service to those teams, we are worse. The Decline has stepped up a gear, and there is no telling how bad we can get. As long as Stan and Wenger are there, we are absolutely fucked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any bit of life and creativity has slowly been extinguished and what we're now seeing is a comatose and lustreless club.

We are slowly morphing into a top 6 team.

The manager thinks changing formations, backroom staff and buying players will solve things.

When will he realise?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralpheroo72 View Post
    I said after the Southampton game that we were now at our level, competing with the likes of Southampton and Watford, and Letters told me to behave. In actual fact, I was doing a dis-service to those teams, we are worse. The Decline has stepped up a gear, and there is no telling how bad we can get. As long as Stan and Wenger are there, we are absolutely fucked.
    Be careful what you wish for. I looked and there's nobody else out there who could replace him. We are also out-performing our major rivals. And we won tonight on possession and expected goals. We were a little bit tired after playing 36 games in 2 days. We lacked little bit sharpness in final third. Our culture and spirit will bounce back. This is not a joke club and nobody is laughing at us.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have 12 points more than Southampton, 8 points more than Watford.
    If we are competing with the likes of Southampton and Watford then so are Spurs and Liverpool who are only a point above us.
    So yes, that is a silly statement.
    Our home form is fine, our away form is awful. Overall we're a top 6 team now, Southampton and Watford are not. I don't think Burnley are either when push comes to shove.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he has a habit of doing that.

About 5 years ago we told him Wenger was done. He told us to behave.
    About 5 years ago we warned him we'd be uncompetitive. He told us to behave.
    About 5 years ago we told him we'd drop out of the top 4. He told us to behave.

Luckily he was right and none of that turned out to be true...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal Fan TV post match show opens up with...

"West Ham have done it again. Another barnstorming performance against one of the biggest and best teams in world football!"

What are they seeing?

How much are they getting paid?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has he fucked off yet?