User Tag List

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction vs West Ham (away).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's Gazidis and the board, Bellerin and Alexis.

But one man never seems to get a mention.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ty - "Who are you going to get to replace him? Who are you going to get to replace him? Tell me. Who are you going to get to replace him?"

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "We lacked little bit sharpness in final third."

A broken record.

We played on Sunday and they played on Saturday, that's the reason, apparently.

We had a lot of possession, btw.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are literally at the mercy of Wenger, we’re absolutely screwed until he goes and I don’t think he is in a hurry to leave.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I knew the tiredness excuse would be slipped in, despite most of our players having only played 1 game a week this season. He just can't help himself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if we finished 7th or 8th and lost Alexis and Ozil, would Wenger sign a new two year deal or a 3 year one?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner23 View Post
    I knew the tiredness excuse would be slipped in, despite most of our players having only played 1 game a week this season. He just can't help himself.
    He is full of shit. He is the problem, the system is the problem and he is lying to himself, the football club and the fans if he thinks otherwise.

That's me done for now, I can't be bothered to put myself through another 90 minutes of that rubbish until things fundamentally change.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

Ty - "Who are you going to get to replace him? Who are you going to get to replace him? Tell me. Who are you going to get to replace him?"

People like Moh and Ty are entrenched, they are never going to change their minds

Ty at least is honest enough to admit it that there will never be a time when he won’t support Wenger

Moh hides behind oh well if I trusted the board to get in a proper replacement I would back getting rid of him

Knowing there’s no chance of Kroenke going or a significant change up in the running of the club

Be careful what you wish for holds no pull, what exactly are they afraid of happening?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just embarassing to be honest, another string of poor results in a season already full of them, if the competition wasn't so poor we'd be nowhere near 4th. I guess for a club of our level it's a good achievement though as we know 4th is the ultimate goal.

The way I see it we beat Spurs and drew with Chelsea but that proves nothing about our quality as small teams get results against the big teams as well, these are one offs, we're really not a very good side.

Paying the price for complacency, moved to the stadium and saw a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, that's what it's all about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    "We lacked little bit sharpness in final third."

A broken record.

We played on Sunday and they played on Saturday, that's the reason, apparently.

We had a lot of possession, btw.

Excuses, excuses, excuses

Top teams don't need excuses, 2nd rate clubs with no ambition do, the amount of points we've dropped this season already is shocking.