User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Match Reaction - Newcastle and all remaining games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Letters
    I used an emoji, that means I won the debate.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Well, you are clearly not intelligent enough to actually debate anything and Zim is too entrenched to but there are some grown ups on here. Aren't there?
    It's disappointing to present facts and argument and be met with WUMming and smilies.
    Oh well...

GW
    I’m sorry to break this to you, but this place in its apathy reflects the mood amongst fans

Until Wenger goes, it’s not going to pick up. Seriously what’s to debate apart from whether we plummeted or slowly descended its still the same downward direction. How much enthusiasm can one muster for it.

I get that you don’t want to dislike the guy, but when he’s the only single factor in holding up the show for us when we change players and formation but the same kind of performances and results occur. Yet he hangs on for grim life, can you really be that saddened when people call the guy a cunt?.

What does it matter anyway if it’s stagnation or decline. Neither are good things.

There are a hell of a lot of negative patterns that surround this guy’s stewardship. And people are sick to death of it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awww Wwwwwetters

You're clinging onto this one shred of evidence you seem to have found to back up your silly argument and now you won't let it go Don't blame you tbh, you've been demolished left right and centre on here over the past few weeks

If I really wanted to I could pick your argument apart but as PnG says, there's no point you'll move onto another silly point and argue that to death

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All true Arsenal fans are negative and think Wenger is a cunt. If you don't want to indulge in that you're clearly on the wind up tbh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But Wenger truly loves the club. Where will we find someone who loves us like he does?
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    But Wenger truly loves the club. Where will we find someone who loves us like he does?
    The only thing Wenger loves is young boys.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Seriously. I know there isn't much to debate about Arsenal right now but honestly, you lot are pathetic.
    It's no wonder more serious posters who actually liked to debate stuff didn't hang around.
    If you can't be arsed to actually engage with a debate which is backed up by facts then just don't bother replying.
    By serious posters do you mean posters who were part of the Wenger love in and praised worshipped his every move?

Not convinced there's much difference now to before, the only difference is people don't hail the almighty Wenger and says rubbish like "In Wenger we trust" and "Wenger knows" and "WengerIsTheBestThingWe'veEverSeenAndWeMustPraiseW engerTheMessiahTheSuperiorBeingForHisEveryActionAn dPointOutAllTheProblemsAreSomeoneElsesFault"

What's clear is that you were only happy with the debate when people were falling over themselves to praise Wenger and could join in and ridicule those who didn't agree, now they don't it's rubbish.
    Last edited by Özim; 18-12-2017 at 05:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    MK Dons?