User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Carabao Cup Semi-final draw (20/12) 10pm ish GMT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Precisely. How likely is it to happen again?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've only lost once in our last 5 meetings against Chelsea

It's ours

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have beaten both City and Chelsea in neutral venus a few times over the years (FA cup and community shield) so i think we can do it again but we need to make sure we dont get proper fucked in the firs leg to stand any chance of progressing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    We have beaten both City and Chelsea in neutral venus a few times over the years (FA cup and community shield) so i think we can do it again but we need to make sure we dont get proper fucked in the firs leg to stand any chance of progressing.
    I agree. Also, it's the Cumberbach Cup so I don't care
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neutral venues arguably at times when both sides weren't at their best for one reason or another, morevover this isn't a neutral venue. Chelsea aren't all that, but based on what we've seen they're better than us.

Over one leg anything can happen, lesser sides beat superior teams all the time, but over two legs forget it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think our only chance of beating Chelsea over 2 legs is to play our proper first team in both games.

If Wenger screws around with the team which I'm sure he will I don't think we will progress.