User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Arsenal vs Liverpool. Friday 7.45pm. Sky Sports.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting.

Should be 3 points then

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal are going to have to score 2 or maybe 3 goals just to get a draw.

I just cannot see it, its a certain loss.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    If we play like we have most of the season, won’t get any better than a draw

Play like we did against Spurs and I think we will win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger should be sacked because the fans have to wonder if we'll turn up. How is that acceptable?

Will we be properly prepared? Will the team selection be sane? Will players be playing in their best positions? Will we start with conviction? Will we give 100%? Will we defend properly? These are the questions we have to ask before every game now, and it's becoming normal. As if it is acceptable and part and parcel of the process.

It can be translated. We could ask, will our 10 mill a year manager do his job? or not? And if we have to ask that he should be sacked.

I usually call for him to leave after the game. Today I'm calling for him to leave before the game.

Get out!
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Wenger should be sacked because the fans have to wonder if we'll turn up. How is that acceptable?

Will we be properly prepared? Will the team selection be sane? Will players be playing in their best positions? Will we start with conviction? Will we give 100%? Will we defend properly? These are the questions we have to ask before every game now, and it's becoming normal. As if it is acceptable and part and parcel of the process.

It can be translated. We could ask, will our 10 mill a year manager do his job? or not? And if we have to ask that he should be sacked.

I usually call for him to leave after the game. Today I'm calling for him to leave before the game.

Get out!
    Why do you watch Arsenal games?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

Get out!
    You will be asking him to leave after the game as well, we all will.

I agree with what you said there though.

I just cannot see Arsenal getting a draw, so a loss is certain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This game is going to be really uncomfortable viewing IMO. Liverpool are the 2nd best attacking team in PL and are going to cause our defence no end of problems. They are suspect at the back and questionable in Midfield so are in some ways built like us but their attack is pretty clinical and has a lot of pace. We’ll lose 3-2, I simply cannot see us outscoring them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1-3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Team news?

Where are you?

Lets be havin ya?
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.