User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arsenal vs Liverpool. Friday 7.45pm. Sky Sports.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arsenal vs Liverpool. Friday 7.45pm. Sky Sports.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm confident on this one.

Confident we'll lose and lose well.

I miss Syn
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Giroud out of this, shame really, he usually does well against them and has done okay off the bench this season.

This could go two ways, we could bully them like we did Spurs or we could start slow like we did against Man ure and be 2-0 down early on. They have a lot of attacking talent, should be a tough one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huge job keeping that attack out but Liverpool strike me as flat track bullies. The top sides have all managed to contain them and in some cases dish out a spanking of their own.

Think we might nick this. 2-1.

No doubt we’ll need to approach with caution though given they’ve scored at least 3 against us in all of the meetings since Klopp has been there.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 20-12-2017 at 11:16 AM.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Since the start of the century we haven’t gone more than five league games without a win over this lot

The longest period we went without winning against them was just over three years between November 2006 and December 2009

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3-0
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wouldn't raise an eyebrow with me if we lost 4-0 and made the same mistakes as in the first match.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Huge job keeping that attack out but Liverpool strike me as flat track bullies. The top sides have all managed to contain them and in some cases dish out a spanking of their own.
    I'd say they're the opposite of that.

Always up for the big games and good record against top sides but poor against the lower teams.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post

Always up for the big games and good record against top sides but poor against the lower teams.
    Not this season at least. City and Spurs hammered them and United and Chelsea frustrated them. Even Neverton got a result.

Of course we rolled over and died in August but that was just as much to do with poor preparation as it was their attacking strength.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post

Last season yes

This season no...we are the only “top six” side they’ve beaten. They got bummed by city and spurs. Couldn’t hold on to lead against Chelsea, couldn’t break down United.

But away from home against Leicester, Bournemouth, West Ham, Brighton, Stoke.....they scored 19 goals