User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Match reaction: Wengers looneytoons. V Keystone Klopps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    And Yet Maitland-Niles' last two performances have been better than Kola's last few in the league....are you sure you've seen nothing? That's despite the fact he is a right footed young player playing out of position. He put the rest of those clowns to shame imo.
    Give it a year. He will soon look the part like the rest of them once Wenger has had time to show him the ropes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maitland Niles is not a full back and shouldn't be playing as a full back. Wenger is a fucking cracker. Here we are again, having broken 4 clear of the spuds, back below them within a couple of weeks. Nothing can change here until the cunt goes. He's responsible for every problem, every misplaced pass, every poor defensive decision, all of it. His fault because his methods are so shit. Sick of hearing fans and pundits trying to palm this off on the players. We've almost replaced the fanbase, and the team has been replaced several time. Same old shit. Same reason. The incompetent shit in charge. I don't know why anybody bothers discussing anything else. He's the only discussion in town. And he fucking loves it that way, I'm sure.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyway, that's my last thought about the moron in charge until after Christmas. Not letting that old git spoil it. Happy Christmas to all of you, normal folks and remoaners one and all.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy Christmas NQ and everyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Maitland Niles is not a full back and shouldn't be playing as a full back. Wenger is a fucking cracker. Here we are again, having broken 4 clear of the spuds, back below them within a couple of weeks. Nothing can change here until the cunt goes. He's responsible for every problem, every misplaced pass, every poor defensive decision, all of it. His fault because his methods are so shit. Sick of hearing fans and pundits trying to palm this off on the players. We've almost replaced the fanbase, and the team has been replaced several time. Same old shit. Same reason. The incompetent shit in charge. I don't know why anybody bothers discussing anything else. He's the only discussion in town. And he fucking loves it that way, I'm sure.
    No need for racial slurs mate...