User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Palace match reaction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Sorry can't agree with that, Sanchez is decent but there's several players of theirs I'd have over him Aguero being just one. Man City don't need Sanchez, just like Barca didn't hence the reason they got rid (wasn't it Guardiola who got rid as well?)
    Totally different situation in gypoland than at Barca. Aguero's a better goalscorer but not the all around gamechanger Alexis can be. He'll thrive there I'm afraid. As he should have done here had the old goat built on that transfer and brought in the talent we've need for ever. Plus he'll be playing under a manager who is not a complete lunatic, and in a system that isn't pure chaos. It's just crazy they'll end up getting him on a free. Crazy, crazy, crazy. Sackable offence for Wenger. To go along with the other 30,000 sackable offences.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Neymar is top class, no question about it, he'll probably become one of the worlds very best in time, Sanchez isn't a patch on him otherwise he'd be at one of the top clubs instead of having sold off by one for a reasonable fee.
    Neymar is only top class you read about him in the papers and don't actually watch him play. He's a more competent Theo Walcott. Absolute pubber for 80% of the match and then pulls off some random shit that features heavily on the hightlights reel. Total waste of money in terms of what he offers on the pitch, but a good investment in the area he excels at - merchandising. Not fit to lace Ronaldo's (Brazil) or Rinaldinho's boots. Watch him play, you'll soon see it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Neymar is only top class you read about him in the papers and don't actually watch him play. He's a more competent Theo Walcott. Absolute pubber for 80% of the match and then pulls off some random shit that features heavily on the hightlights reel. Total waste of money in terms of what he offers on the pitch, but a good investment in the area he excels at - merchandising. Not fit to lace Ronaldo's (Brazil) or Rinaldinho's boots. Watch him play, you'll soon see it.
    In the pantheon of great players. Neymar is in the 3rd tier along with such greats as Robinho.

Unless I am yet to see a great new phase from him. He will be playing in the Chinese league in 10 years or back at Santos where he came from. If he is Brazils hope in Russia, they will not get past the last 16.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ronaldo and Ronaldinho okay...there's an argument but Robinho? Give over!

Neymar is undoubtedly one of the best in the world. He's way more marketable than Sanchez sure and that adds to his appeal as well as the fact he has a lovely smile and Sanchez doesn't give a toss about doing keepy uppys in Justin Beiber's back garden, but Neymar is world class.

I think Sanchez would consider going to PSG and see no real reason why he wouldn't seriously consider it. They'd pay him more than anywhere else in the world (unless they using tactics to pull the wool over the prying FFP eyes) and he actually stands a chance of winning the CL. If they throw enough money at the market eventually they will stumble upon the CL which you sense is a big thing for Sanchez.....and why the hell wouldn't it be, he's a top player with a top players mindset.

Draxler would be a step down from Sanchez and has a lot to prove, but he's young and he ain't first team PSG. The reality is we will probably not even sign anything like Draxler's quality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Slightly more on topic....

I missed Palace's second goal (I think it was) but I hear Kolasinac was extremely culpable and I don't think we would have been actually any worse with Maitland-Niles there....which speaks volumes to me. I hope his form picks up and quick.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    Slightly more on topic....

I missed Palace's second goal (I think it was) but I hear Kolasinac was extremely culpable and I don't think we would have been actually any worse with Maitland-Niles there....which speaks volumes to me. I hope his form picks up and quick.
    First goal, not the second.

It's on Bellerin and Chambers for letting the ball come in I say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    First goal, not the second.

It's on Bellerin and Chambers for letting the ball come in I say.
    It was a poor ball into the box. Nothing dangerous. No idea why Kolasanic didn't mark his man more closely and step up instead of falling back. He was ball watching and had enough time to see the ball bobble across goal. If he's on his toes he gets in front of Townsend.