User Tag List

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Chelsea (H). Wednesday 7.45pm. Sky Sports.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    We'll never know while shitbag is here.
    That’s the sad reality. The more Wenger hears about our defence being a major problem the more he will dig his heels in and refuse to do anything to rectify it, our defence and defensive side of our game is an absolute mess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Word for Cech who saved us several times at the same time he was getting thrown under a bus convoy by our defence. Really good performance.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner23 View Post
    I just fail to see how the 3 at the back helps us in anyway, it's a shambles.

Mustafi is woeful, I'd rather just see Chambers and Holding get some experience playing in a back 4.

And Maitland Niles is getting thrown under a bus by the loon in charge, not a full back and especially not on his weaker side.
    Our defence is actually a lot worse this season, with or without 3 in it. Until it’s rectified we will continue to struggle. We are easy pickings to concede goals for our supposed rivals. Can Wenger not see this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenker off to buy more wide midfielders in the window I suppose.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mustafi is woeful, I'd rather just see Chambers and Holding get some experience playing in a back 4.

And Maitland Niles is getting thrown under a bus by the loon in charge, not a full back and especially not on his weaker side.
    Thats been our argument AMN is not a full back. He shines as an attacking mid. Wenger is crazy. this is how he has ruined Chambers and Holding, Before them Djourou and Senderos playing them as fullbacks until they are totally discombobulated. He belongs in a mental ward
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 03-01-2018 at 09:50 PM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The thing is Chambers and Holding aren't any better than Mustafi. They might have some potential as centre halves but Wenger has nothing to teach them. If anything he will ruin their careers. The best advice to them is to get the hell out as fast as they can before he comepletely destroys them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It doesn’t really matter what system we play at the back, the end result will eventually be the same because the manager is a dud.