User Tag List

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea (A). Carabao cup semi final 1st leg. Wednesday 8pm. Sky sports.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chelsea (A). Carabao cup semi final 1st leg. Wednesday 8pm. Sky sports.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He won’t be that much of a cunt to play a weakened team for this surely?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in 2 minds about this

I fucking hate Chelsea so want to do them and reverse the awful record we had against them during the Drogba years. And tbf, we've started doing that as Wenger seems to be doing better against Conte.

But at the same time, us winning the league cup will fuel Kroenke into giving him another contract. 'He's won 4 trophies 5 years'.

Out of the FA cup, no league cup, no Europa and 6th placed finish. Surely that would be it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn’t bet on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    I'm in 2 minds about this

I fucking hate Chelsea so want to do them and reverse the awful record we had against them during the Drogba years. And tbf, we've started doing that as Wenger seems to be doing better against Conte.

But at the same time, us winning the league cup will fuel Kroenke into giving him another contract. 'He's won 4 trophies 5 years'.

Out of the FA cup, no league cup, no Europa and 6th placed finish. Surely that would be it?
    FA Cup, League Cup, Europa Cup - doubt the leeches care too much about those. Two years without a 4th Place Trophy though, and top assets fucking off on free transfers. That would put a dent in it. Wenger might be in trouble then. It's all about the money and if the money flow is slowing then the Silent One might act.

Even then, they could give him until the end f his contract as reward for building the stadium with his bare hands.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    FA Cup, League Cup, Europa Cup - doubt the leeches care too much about those. Two years without a 4th Place Trophy though, and top assets fucking off on free transfers. That would put a dent in it. Wenger might be in trouble then. It's all about the money and if the money flow is slowing then the Silent One might act.

Even then, they could give him until the end f his contract as reward for building the stadium with his bare hands.
    Hmmm I dunno. Kroenke only flies in once a year and last year it was when he saw us lift the FA cup final and fans in jubilation. He doesn't see the rest of the dross.

If we win the carling cup it'll be the same situation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sanchez set to start for Arsenal vs Chelsea as it’s business as usual and no acceptable bid yet from Man City https://t.co/taabPwqTE6

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imagine we got to the final and so did City and he lined up against us.

That’s presuming there’s no cup tie rule for the Carmel Cup.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 09-01-2018 at 11:13 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ozil ruled out with injury.

Another on/ off, here today/ gone tomorrow injury. Little bit knee, little bit groin, little bit bullshit.

How long can they keep getting away with this tired old lie?

Anyway, if Ozil really is out then we're done before we start.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    0-3
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.