User Tag List

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pierre-Emerick Emiliano François Aubameyang

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    Hopefully at 28, its too late for him to be Wengerized.

It's never too late.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazes me this deal why would he want to come to Arsenal he surely must have seen how poor we are and how we've got little hope of being in the CL and play rubbish football (though on the continent they probably still believe we play champagne football).

But then I guess he was desperate to leave Dortmund and is getting much more money and there were no other takers.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think turning up to post "Wenger " and nothing else whenever something remotely positive happens is more worthy of a .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good signing, but our squad is so unbalanced it's actually quite comical.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Letters

You do realize of course that Sven and Ivan got tired of Wenker's two lowball offers and just went above his head to secure a deal.

Sven & Ivan

HCZ
    I note that Liverpool have actually conceded more goals than us in the 13 away games they’ve played but have amassed 11 more points

There are A lot of Arsenal fans on twitter complaining about us signing a striker when we need new defenders

I think our defence is shit but we don’t need new defenders, we could buy the best defender in every position and we wouldn’t be much better off because of how careless our midfield is in possession.

For me personally I’d be happy to see Xhaka and Ramsey no where near the team and wherever possible use two of Wilshere, Elneny and Maitland Niles. AMN likes to drive forward and then that would give more space for Ozil, Lacazette, Consonant Boy and Aubemeyang to do their shit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I think turning up to post "Wenger " and nothing else whenever something remotely positive happens is more worthy of a .
    Being pleased about something positive as an Arsenal fan.
    Yeah, silly me. The Wenger thing was a joke. Obviously.
    If you can't enjoy little victories then what's the point of any of this.
    We all know we have bigger problems.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    I note that Liverpool have actually conceded more goals than us in the 13 away games they’ve played but have amassed 11 more points

There are A lot of Arsenal fans on twitter complaining about us signing a striker when we need new defenders

I think our defence is shit but we don’t need new defenders, we could buy the best defender in every position and we wouldn’t be much better off because of how careless our midfield is in possession.

For me personally I’d be happy to see Xhaka and Ramsey no where near the team and wherever possible use two of Wilshere, Elneny and Maitland Niles. AMN likes to drive forward and then that would give more space for Ozil, Lacazette, Consonant Boy and Aubemeyang to do their shit
    Liverpool have got a dodgy defence for sure but they're attack is unreal when it works and that compensates for some of those goals.

I do think we need new defenders personally, Koscielny is past is and Mustafi isn't good enough to be honest, Cech is also past it, the need for a decent DM is also as urgent.

I'd agree with the combination mentioned though a new DM is still a must (Elneny would have to play with either of those two as the other two are't good enough defensively), problem is Xhaka is guaranteed a spot in the team, so this will never happen.