Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, what can we do about this?

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, what can we do about this?

The Swansea debacle is the last straw for me. What can we do to effect change (Wenger's removal) at the Club? In-stadium demo? Hasn't worked. Plane signs? Hasn't worked. The Board won't take any action. Anyone got some real ideas here? Cos I haven't. The last Manager to have such a poor style was Don Howe and that was decades ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wear Gunnersaurus masks next home game?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There’s nothing any of us can do.

The Emirates needs to be half empty for anyone to take notice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't go to the games (can't afford to).
    Don't subscribe to Sky or TV and always use pirate streams.
    Don't buy any merchandise of any kind.
    Constantly call for Wenger to be sacked, win, lose or draw.

This is all that can be done, short of taking football more seriously than it ought to be taken.

If every fan did this Wenger would be gone in days. He'd have to be or else the club would be in serious jeopardy and Silent Cunt's asset would be threatened.

But that discounts the fake fans. Arsenal has carefully cultivated the tourist fan to go along with the shiny new showroom that masquerades as a football stadium. So there will always be a stream of day-trippers, corporate absentees, hooray prawn sandwich munchers and the like. The waiting list suggests there are enough of these to keep the club afloat even if the real fans stay away. And that's what Kroenke and Wenger are banking on. They can't be complete fools. They must know the club is on the way down in footballing terms. But it continues to rise in terms of the finances and that's all they care about. Between these leeches and the fake fans there's not a lot Arsenal fans can do except retain a bit of dignity and stop chucking cash at these greedy bastards. Wait them out.
    Für eure Sicherheit

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Dial Square Old Boy View Post
    The Swansea debacle is the last straw for me. What can we do to effect change (Wenger's removal) at the Club? In-stadium demo? Hasn't worked. Plane signs? Hasn't worked. The Board won't take any action. Anyone got some real ideas here? Cos I haven't. The last Manager to have such a poor style was Don Howe and that was decades ago.
    I’ve been watching drama about the Unabomber on Netflix

#justsaying

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets all take a moment to remember we generate the 6th highest revenue of any club in the world.

We're being completely fleeced. Thankfully I made a conscious decision to not put a penny into the club and that's the way it will remain until we have a new manager.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been boycotting the Emirates for 3 years now

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Inner-city-drive-by.

Its the only way

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We the fans have to become evangelistic about this. If we are to hound the fraud out we must not only boycott the club and its franchises but me must persuade others to do likewise. Everyone you know that is an Arsenal supporter, lean on them persistently. We must do this because Wenger has no shame. He has genuinely lost his marbles. He can only see what is good for him. He is an addict and all we fans are doing is indulging his narcissism with our wallets.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's fuck all any of us can do because whilst some of us tried to warn you muppets the direction the club was heading, middle class pompous twats like Letters was telling us to f off and support Spurs in his condescending way.

Well now they've amassed the power and wealth they needed to have complete control of the club, we can do jack shit. 2 shares were bought for £30k yesterday thirty bloody thousand we're slowly being eaten up and the control tightened even more.

Now you've finally woken up you want to do something go back to bed you zombies.