User Tag List

Page 167 of 322 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 3213

Thread: Summer transfer joy and happiness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No complaints if true as I thought we had too many players anyway and all 3 of Mav, Chambers and Holding can only get so much game time.

I would like to see Mav developed slightly more than the other two as he has the profile of a defender I would like to see be a starter. Tall, athletic, quick etc etc....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoy View Post
    Monreal has lost his pace and should not be playing at left back.

He is simply not good enough.
    Alright man, enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bearing in mind we signed him up on a new contract, I was expecting him to stay and if anything send holding out, seems not.

As for our CB options, we have the Greek guy (who got himself sent off pretty early in his career with us), Holding, Mustafi and Sokratis, the latter will obviously play but with him we basically have to play either the error prone Mustafi (rumours that he might be sold flying around) or some inexperienced kid and if we get an injury to Sokratis we're in trouble. Koscielny won't be back until at the earliest the end of the year so this is a risky step IMO.
    Last edited by Özim; 06-08-2018 at 01:13 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    No complaints if true as I thought we had too many players anyway and all 3 of Mav, Chambers and Holding can only get so much game time.

I would like to see Mav developed slightly more than the other two as he has the profile of a defender I would like to see be a starter. Tall, athletic, quick etc etc....
    I forgot Chambers already went out on loan to Middlesbrough in 2016. Might be make or break for him now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it will be... and I'm also increasingly thinking, every extension signed this summer has purely been asset safeguarding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    6 CB's is too many.....even if Kos is only back next year. Perhaps less so if we play 3 at the back, but if we play 3 at the back....for balance it's a good idea to have a full back as one of the 3.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Courtois has gone on strike to force a move
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonder how that will pan out?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talk that Chelsea will go for Oblak if they lose Courtois, hope not the guy is a world beater.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Barca are trying to sign Pogba.