User Tag List

Page 20 of 322 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer joy and happiness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    Arsenal to axe Aaron Ramsey to avoid Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil situation
    https://t.co/pxj5w0O8CW
    I won't shed a tear, he's injured more than he plays.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't say I'm that bothered with Ramsey.

He's always been hit & miss for me. Charges around and tries to take it all on himself which is great when it works, but when it doesn't he is an annoying twat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm bothered about the loss of potential with Ramsey. And Theo, and Ox, and all of them. Wenger has done so much damage.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I'm bothered about the loss of potential with Ramsey. And Theo, and Ox, and all of them. Wenger has done so much damage.
    That is true, I still think they would all be better under an astute manager.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They should have seen what was happening and moved on earlier. It was clear years ago that our tippy tappy style actually impeded Theo as he coudn't use his pace to get behind defences, he always played better against the likes of Chelsea when they played open football, not so much when Maureen was in charge with his more defensive approach

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermerree View Post
    They should have seen what was happening and moved on earlier. It was clear years ago that our tippy tappy style actually impeded Theo as he coudn't use his pace to get behind defences, he always played better against the likes of Chelsea when they played open football, not so much when Maureen was in charge with his more defensive approach
    Not so easy to move from a club like Arsenal I'll bet, leaving aside the fact Wenger has made it so easy for them. Big London club. European footie for the most part. The most patient set of fans known to man. Fawning journalists who say we play great football despite us playing shite for years. Extra favour when it comes to International call-ups. Easy money. Hard place to leave.

What they should have done is had more respect for the fans and put in 100% week-in, week-out. They'd have been forgiven for mostly everything if they'd done that.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not so easy to move from a club like Arsenal I'll bet, leaving aside the fact Wenger has made it so easy for them. Big London club. European footie for the most part. The most patient set of fans known to man. Fawning journalists who say we play great football despite us playing shite for years. Extra favour when it comes to International call-ups. Easy money. Hard place to leave.

What they should have done is had more respect for the fans and put in 100% week-in, week-out. They'd have been forgiven for mostly everything if they'd done that.
    Apathy, apathy all round. Wenger never seems to a player's strength any way How many times did we have Giroud on the pitch, no crosses in the box, he goes off, crosses come in and there is nobody there.

HCZ
    If Ox was tearing up the premier league with Liverpool I might agree

The only thing I would agree with the Wenger hype (and it’s the nearest thing I have come to a consensus with PnG) is that players like Henry made some fans believe he could turn water into wine.

You know enough about football to know that if like Ramsey you have a terrible first touch, your passing range is limited, you have no acceleration, you can’t dribble that with the best will in the world you can’t turn them into something they aren’t

Ramsey had a fantastic one off season with us, played out of his skin but even then the limitations in his game were evident

What Wenger can be blamed for is that he has totally failed with Ramsey in recapturing that form

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    If Ox was tearing up the premier league with Liverpool I might agree

The only thing I would agree with the Wenger hype (and it’s the nearest thing I have come to a consensus with PnG) is that players like Henry made some fans believe he could turn water into wine.

You know enough about football to know that if like Ramsey you have a terrible first touch, your passing range is limited, you have no acceleration, you can’t dribble that with the best will in the world you can’t turn them into something they aren’t

Ramsey had a fantastic one off season with us, played out of his skin but even then the limitations in his game were evident

What Wenger can be blamed for is that he has totally failed with Ramsey in recapturing that form
    Plus Wenger's fat and a cunt.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Plus Wenger's fat and a cunt.
    And he is old and blind.

and an idiot