Page 214 of 322 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 3213

Thread: Summer transfer joy and happiness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    They all complain about the weather....even if they are from Calais.

The language thing I've always found strange. These guys are rich as fuhk, with ample time. Get a language tutor around for an hour each day. Why don't they just create a school at the training ground.

Anyway, I expect him to be here for years to come and to improve. One of the brighter points of our season.
    Maybe we should start teaching our players sign language, or, at the very least, military hand signals!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    Maybe we should start teaching our players sign language, or, at the very least, military hand signals!
    Or how to defend, maybe?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So some news on players we could potentially have been interested in Rabiot, Meunier, Fraser

Belgium's 27-year-old right-back Thomas Meunier, who has also been linked with a move to the Gunners, says he wants to stay at PSG. (Express)

Bournemouth's 25-year-old Scotland winger Ryan Fraser, a transfer target for Arsenal, has hinted he will stay with the Cherries for another year. (Mirror)

PSG's France midfielder Adrien Rabiot, 24, could stay with the Ligue 1 champions despite being left out of the team for the second half of last season. (ESPN)

and this

Arsenal are closing in on a deal for German goalkeeper Markus Schubert, 21, from Dynamo Dresden. (Independent)

Borussia Dortmund are monitoring developments with Arsenal's 33-year-old French defender Laurent Koscielny, who could be allowed to leave this summer. (Mail)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing is certain till its done..all of those deals are still very possible despite the sorry headlines, then again, we might not get any of them done. Id be happy getting rid of some misanthropes like Xhaka, Mustafi and wasters like Ozil and Mikhi, even if we signed no one. Getting rid of waste is just as good as buying new stuff. As anyone who has just taken a good dump will testify
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rumour has it we would accept £35M for Torreira. Would be just like us to accept peanuts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't see that being the case.

It isn't inconceivable that Ozil, Mhki, Mustafi and Xhaka all stay. In fact I expect 3 of them to, if not all 4.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Or how to defend, maybe?
    Nah mate, what we need is more technical, attacking midfielders.

Teach them to "defend" Good one, Letters!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lot of stories flying around that we’ve now agreed personal terms with both Alexis Claude Maurice and William Saliba - terms yet to be finalised between the clubs, but it doesn’t sound like we’re too far apart now (especially if we’ve been allowed to speak with the players).

Obviously this is Arsenal, so we could still fuck both deals up in spectacular fashion, but at least it seems like we’re looking at the right kind of profiles for our primary targets. Gives me a little more hope that the people running the club have some kind of plan...
    Last edited by I am invisible; 17-06-2019 at 07:45 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can’t see us agreeing to loaning Saliba straight back to St Etienne for a year? Not at the price they want for him.

Wouldn’t mind seeing Mavs go the other way on loan for the year, though? Feels like he’s at a point where he needs top flight minutes under his belt now, so that could be win-win for us...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bielik put in another big performance yesterday - really think we need to find space in the senior squad for him this year. Looks hungry and has real leadership potential.

I’d be surprised if Emery wasn’t at least intrigued by the lad - already looks like he wouldn’t be any worse than any of our current CBs, and he fits his preferred DM profile almost perfectly.