User Tag List

Page 231 of 322 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 3213

Thread: Summer transfer joy and happiness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not a fan of players who try to engineer moves as what is going to stop them doing in a couple of years when they release that playing for a Europa league side isn't that much more exciting than playing for a midtable side.

also don't we need to strength our defence or midfield first. I would prefer the focus on that side of the team and if we don't get any new attackers I think that is the end of the world as attacking wise with Laca and Auba we are ok plus the youngsters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    is he the Lyon guy Liverpool were after last year?
    Yes that's right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not a fan of players who try to engineer moves as what is going to stop them doing in a couple of years when they release that playing for a Europa league side isn't that much more exciting than playing for a midtable side.

also don't we need to strength our defence or midfield first. I would prefer the focus on that side of the team and if we don't get any new attackers I think that is the end of the world as attacking wise with Laca and Auba we are ok plus the youngsters.
    No me neither to be honest, the guy signed a contract last summer, if he didn't plan on staying he shouldn't have signed, but then he was quite happy to if he got the pay rise. I can understand players wanting to leave after a long time at a club, but not a year after signing a new contract!

Think we need a winger, or to replace Ramsey as we need a bit of creativity to make us a bit more unpredictable, but I agree we do need to sort the defence, a decent CB should be top priority.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Yes that's right.
    he must be good if Liverpool nearly signed him although thought they pulled out because of injury record. also 30m sound very low for anyone who isn't Xhaka or Mustafi.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48839601

Man Utd bid 70 million for Harry fucking Maguire and it still might not be enough to get him!

Football.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he must be good if Liverpool nearly signed him although thought they pulled out because of injury record. also 30m sound very low for anyone who isn't Xhaka or Mustafi.
    Yes it is low, he didn't have a great season last season, but he's very talented, would be a great buy at that price IMO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post

Man Utd bid 70 million for Harry fucking Maguire and it still might not be enough to get him!

Football.
    Fees are ridiculous, but then people laughed when Liverpool splashed out big money on Van Dijk and look at him now. Man U definitely trying to sort out their defence, if they got him that's half their defence replaced.

Meanwhile our leaky defence remains untouched thus far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Football.
    we should bid £35m as I am sure he used to support us and been a dream of his to play for arsenal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Football.
    That's at least 7 times his worth.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These insane amounts at least double every year