User Tag List

Page 3 of 322 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer joy and happiness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not looking good with his contract, no sign of him signing and when this has happened in the past they've usually moved on. Don't get the delay to be honest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Wheelchair will sign. I think the club know they potentially face a bigger backlash if he walked out than if Ozil did.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully he has told the club to stick their pay cut offer up their arses and offer him a proper deal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont care if jack goes or stays. Under a new manager he might improve. Its obvious he reckons he has a chance at the WC, only as a back-up at this rate. For his own career advancement, I suggest he leaves.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would love Jack to stay, stay fit and become captain.

Rumours are Ramsey may want out. Apparently he's tired of the abuse he gets at the Emirates

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to see Jack sign a new contract.

If we could get big money for Ramsey in the summer we should sell him though. Inury prone and plays for himself most of the time. With all the attacking players in the team we need two centre mids that are disciplined.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The way I see it the club have stuck by him through thick and thin, he's been indisciplined off the field, injury prone on it and has never really delivered on the field, if he loves the club as much as he says he does it's a gimme that he signs, it's not like he won't be earning good money.

He's had a handful of decent matches in reality and then got ill and missed a match, he has to give something back to the club as he's been earning big money for being injured thus far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    Looks like Wenger has gone pure defensive mode and fought for Dick Law to stay during summer to limit Sanllehi's influence:

Football notebook: Wenger gets boost as key ally stays put at #AFC to help plan Frenchman's final season in charge, reports @MattHughesTimes https://t.co/ykKPLOM40b

So another hectic summer full of power struggles then?
    Wenger will wreck things right up until his last minute. Sad bloke. He fails, fails, fails, fails and then fails some more. His solution? Stick with it and keep doing the same thing over and over and over. Same people, same bullshit, same result. If he stays beyond this season he'll undo anything that has been put in place to drag us out of the fathomless hole he's dug for himself and the club.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    Would love Jack to stay, stay fit and become captain.

Rumours are Ramsey may want out. Apparently he's tired of the abuse he gets at the Emirates
    His style might not be to everyone's liking but he's probably the most complete midfielder we have. He's actually someone who I think would benefit most from a new coach.

He's great and frustrating in equal measure but I would certainly keep him and of course 2 cup final winners, he's worthy of his place here.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 05-02-2018 at 02:34 PM.

HCZ
    I’d love to see Ramsey go.

He’s like a second arguably third rate Frank Lampard

If he’s not scoring goals his overall contribution is negligible most of the time

Can’t deal with being pressed. I’d much prefer us to be ruthless. I used to remember city and Barcelona being linked with him, if there was any truth in that we should have sold him long before now.

If we start him and Xhaka against Spurs we are asking to get bummed