User Tag List

Page 4 of 322 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer joy and happiness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sick and tired of the banter era losers so the more we ship the better. Replace them with beasts like Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang.

But Ramsey has potential. Under a proper manager he would be good.

But at the same time he's 27 and so inconsistent. Can we find someone better? Yep.

So I'm meh whether he stays or goes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    If we start him and Xhaka against Spurs we are asking to get bummed
    More homosexual connotations.

I bloody knew it.

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    More homosexual connotations.

I bloody knew it.
    I’m sorry to disappoint you

I won’t be going to Pride with you

Plus you shouldn’t have any Pride about the things you get up to. You should be deeply, deeply ashamed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sick and tired of the banter era losers so the more we ship the better. Replace them with beasts like Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang.

But at the same time he's 27 and so inconsistent. Can we find someone better? Yep.

It's just the opening play on what will likely be protracted negotiations. Long gone are the players who sign whatever is put in front of them because, first and foremost, they want to play for the club. Now everything is a negotiation and hanging your arse out for the highest bidder.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We can always find someone better than the majority of players we have but whether we will is another matter. I think Ramsey as inconsistent as he is, is possibly our most complete midfielder in that he contributes as much defensively as he does going forward.

But as said I think he could benefit a lot from a new manager and whenever Wenker fucks off I think Ramsey is one I'd like to see stick around and be one of the leaders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Ramsey's a lost cause personally. Shame really because If he was coached properly when he was in his early 20s he could have been a beast of a player.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think most of the banter era are tbh. They spent their development years being torn to shreds in a tactically deficient team learning fuck all because of our laissez faire manager. That was the age they were supposed to be taught, coached and developed but most had to learn themselves and you see the result.

I bet 90% of them regret joining us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like Ramsey and would prefer he and Jack stayed....but if we offlload him I hope we get fuhking paid this time and I hope we actually have a clear discernible plan about what we are trying to achieve with this midfield.

Now he has the assist maestros behind him, he really should be looking to sign the ting.....because he could easily become that 20 goal a season player from midfield (injury permitting).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    I like Ramsey and would prefer he and Jack stayed....but if we offlload him I hope we get fuhking paid this time and I hope we actually have a clear discernible plan about what we are trying to achieve with this midfield.

Now he has the assist maestros behind him, he really should be looking to sign the ting.....because he could easily become that 20 goal a season player from midfield (injury permitting).
    We need to buy Lukaka. And we need a striker too.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wouldn't mind him playing CB for the Arsenal to be honest. And he speaks 6 languages so should be able to tell the rest of the back line to 'chase your fuhking man' in a language they all understand.
    Last edited by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice; 05-02-2018 at 10:11 PM.