User Tag List

Page 53 of 322 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer joy and happiness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad Cazorla is going. Loved him as a player, but he was another long term injury that Wenger insisted on carrying. Wenger leaves, Cazorla goes too. If Wenger had stayed, Cazorla would have stayed and probably spent most of the season in the treatment room again.

I think it's a positive (as in sane, sensible and what every other club somehow already figured out) not to be carrying fundamentally unfit players. It could be pure coincidence, but it also might be another one of Wenger's fatherly policies being binned. Then again, we're keeping Jack, another player who can't seem to make it through a season.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I'm glad Cazorla is going. Loved him as a player, but he was another long term injury that Wenger insisted on carrying. Wenger leaves, Cazorla goes too. If Wenger had stayed, Cazorla would have stayed and probably spent most of the season in the treatment room again.

I think it's a positive (as in sane, sensible and what every other club somehow already figured out) not to be carrying fundamentally unfit players. It could be pure coincidence, but it also might be another one of Wenger's fatherly policies being binned. Then again, we're keeping Jack, another player who can't seem to make it through a season.
    Has Jack signed or still just thinking about it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bad news about these numbers is that we're clearly not looking for a new goalie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermerree View Post
    The bad news about these numbers is that we're clearly not looking for a new goalie.
    Aye, it's a major concern IMO. New GK, Central Defender and Central Midfielder should be the absolute bare minimum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's give the players a chance under Emery. A proper manager.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    Aye, it's a major concern IMO. New GK, Central Defender and Central Midfielder should be the absolute bare minimum.
    All this chatter about a 50 mil budget worries me. Could be bullshit of course, but addressing those 3 key positions alone won't be cheap. Not to mention other additions we could make. I can't see any obvious outgoings that will bring in serious funds either. I guess the likes of Ospina and Mustafi would generate some funds. I'd also bin off Xhaka as well, although he did improve as the season went on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    That flake should get 99.
    Für eure Sicherheit