Page 6 of 322 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer joy and happiness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubameyang's Wang View Post
    I was the real Jesus.

Trouble is, most people thought I was a cult leader or a cunt. For years I've been stopped by strangers, begging me to make people walk or heal the sick - fucking liberty! One day I had just finished my shopping in Tesco and walked out of the store and some pillock followed me all the way to my car, shouting at me, asking me to turn his 8 pack of Evian into wine so he could get pissed on the cheap!

Do they think I'm a fucking miracle worker or something !?!

I couldn't put up with it anymore, so I gave up the sandals and white dress (looked twatish anyway)

I'm much happier nowadays
    I fucking KNEW Jesus shopped at Tesco!
    Für eure Sicherheit

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubameyang's Wang View Post
    I was the real Jesus.

Trouble is, most people thought I was a cult leader or a cunt. For years I've been stopped by strangers, begging me to make people walk or heal the sick - fucking liberty! One day I had just finished my shopping in Tesco and walked out of the store and some pillock followed me all the way to my car, shouting at me, asking me to turn his 8 pack of Evian into wine so he could get pissed on the cheap!

Do they think I'm a fucking miracle worker or something !?!

I couldn't put up with it anymore, so I gave up the sandals and white dress (looked twatish anyway)

I'm much happier nowadays
    Do you blame your crucifixtion on the Joos?

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I fucking KNEW Jesus shopped at Tesco!
    Every little helps

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    Do you blame your crucifixtion on the Joos?
    That was a real bastard time, my palms still itch now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Experience CDM, another young CM, CB, GK and RB to push/spell Bellerin

Release Cech, listen to offers for Ramsey, and Xhaka. 1 off the CB's not named Holding and The Greek has gotta go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is holding going to be the new Jenkinson, a guy plucked from obscurity who has a few decent games and people think is a great signing who then struggles for the rest of his time here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Is holding going to be the new Jenkinson, a guy plucked from obscurity who has a few decent games and people think is a great signing who then struggles for the rest of his time here.
    Every CB suffers under Wenger. I wouldnt blame the players too much, he doesnt improve anyone's game as we dont coach, just train. Merts and Kosc are due for release. The rest deserve another chance under a new coach.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hobson's choice View Post
    Experience CDM, another young CM, CB, GK and RB to push/spell Bellerin

Release Cech, listen to offers for Ramsey, and Xhaka. 1 off the CB's not named Holding and The Greek has gotta go.
    AMN can easily cover Bellerin and it would make a lot of sense to but a CDM is desperately needed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    AMN can easily cover Bellerin and it would make a lot of sense to but a CDM is desperately needed.
    Lets not turn him into another positionless Wenger project. Either bring someone or promote an actual RB from our youth ranks.

Enough with this playing young players everywhere but the position they actual learned how to play at.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger project or not I happen to think he plays full back and have done for some considerable time so that is my view.

He is young and developmental enough that his position should not be cast in stone....
    We aren't going to spend a considerable amount on a back up right back either with at least 3 more pressing positions to address.....so we shouldn't we promote from within? If there was a natural understudy RB ready to play back up now I assume he'd already be in the picture but as there is not I see no reason why AMN can't.