Page 176 of 322 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 3213

Thread: Summer transfer joy and happiness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    How Welbeck has carved out a career in top level football I'll never know, must be all these people always saying he has it all the attributes to be great but somehow he never gets any better.
    Because he does everything well except for the scoring part. And for what Emery actually trying do he's very useful. One of our only attacking players who can actually win the ball. He knows and understands how to play wide, particularly the helping out the fullback part.

The scoring part is never gonna be consistent. Cause he's just builted awkward. Danny is very high IQ player.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fergie loved having him in the squad, thought he was a very useful player that could be used in a number of positions and always put a shift in. Every squad needs one or two players like that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    are we going to get a fee? a sack of potatoes or something?
    Sad isn’t it? Spuds and Liverpool are shifting their squaddies for 15million plus yet here we are discussing if we are going to get a fee for a half OK player.

We have a lot of shit to sort out, we are paying players surplus to our requirements fairly hefty wages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we're probably paying them tbh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hobson's choice View Post
    Because he does everything well except for the scoring part. And for what Emery actually trying do he's very useful. One of our only attacking players who can actually win the ball. He knows and understands how to play wide, particularly the helping out the fullback part.

The scoring part is never gonna be consistent. Cause he's just builted awkward. Danny is very high IQ player.
    I'm not gonna lie, I thought he'd have been useful against City after seeing the lack of power from. Mkhitaryan and Ozil out wide. Danny is another player I think is best suited when the game is in front of him and playing on the counter. When trying to unlock a static defence he's a shambles. Hasn't got the finesse in his technique to control tight spaces and his movement isn't great either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power n Glory View Post
    I'm not gonna lie, I thought he'd have been useful against City after seeing the lack of power from. Mkhitaryan and Ozil out wide. Danny is another player I think is best suited when the game is in front of him and playing on the counter. When trying to unlock a static defence he's a shambles. Hasn't got the finesse in his technique to control tight spaces and his movement isn't great either.
    i think Welbeck will be useful against Chelsea for example... a team who will attack us but he can be used on the counter as well as hound the defensive players and come back and defend himself. the more naturally creative players will be use against teams at home like Burnley, organised defensively but with limited will to attack especially early season when its just point accumulation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heck, when Litch goes down, Welbeck can play left back!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seen something on click bait sports that we are about to sign Yaya Toure? Could he still do a job? Useful addition?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralpheroo72 View Post
    Seen something on click bait sports that we are about to sign Yaya Toure? Could he still do a job? Useful addition?
    Definitely not!