User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Match Reaction Arsenal 5-1 Neverton

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really nice win yesterday, nice to see the new players settling in nicely, bit gutted for Lacazette getting dropped but that's Wenger all over to be honest.

Auba's goal was a lucky on yesterday as it was offside, but as I said earlier with decisions, swings in roundabouts, sometimes they go for you sometimes they go against you, today it went for us (as it has a nuber of times this season before as well).

Want to see two up front, for some reason Wenger is allergic to that and wants to flood the midfield and has wanted to for the last 10 years plus from the day he brought in this 5 across midfield formation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    R
    Auba's goal was a lucky on yesterday as it was offside, but as I said earlier with decisions, swings in roundabouts, sometimes they go for you sometimes they go against you, today it went for us (as it has a nuber of times this season before as well).
    The trouble is, if that goal had been chalked off side it wouldn't have made any difference to the result, when they have gone against us, it's cost us points.
    Last edited by Goonermerree; 04-02-2018 at 11:32 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermerree View Post
    The trouble is, if that goal had been chalked of side it wouldn't have made any difference to the result, when they have gone against us, it's cost us points.
    We've had plenty of decisions that have also won us points.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner23 View Post
    Was Laca injured? Interesting Auba got 90 in his first game whereas poor old Laca gets hauled off at every opportunity.
    My thoughts too - i thought he'd give Laca 20 minutes to try and keep him happy but Wenger doesn't do that.

Instead he's doing to Laca what he did to Perez - put him in with players who don't give him the ball in the right places and then implying it's all his fault by dropping him

In Laca's case it's all the more ironic as replacing ball-losing Sanchez with team-player Mika there will more opportunities - only they will now fall to Auba

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Our away form has been shocking but because of our record at Wembley I really think we’ll give a good account of ourselves
    yes we've more experience of playing - and winning - there than most

we'll have to score 2-3 times to win it though as we won't keep them out for the full 90

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    My thoughts too - i thought he'd give Laca 20 minutes to try and keep him happy but Wenger doesn't do that.

Instead he's doing to Laca what he did to Perez - put him in with players who don't give him the ball in the right places and then implying it's all his fault by dropping him

In Laca's case it's all the more ironic as replacing ball-losing Sanchez with team-player Mika there will more opportunities - only they will now fall to Auba
    I think he would have brought Lacazette on if Cech and Monreal didn't get injured. His hand was forced tbf.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    I think he would have brought Lacazette on if Cech and Monreal didn't get injured. His hand was forced tbf.
    He's also a cunt. And fat.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah that too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd play Lacazette over Iwobi personally, the latter has no place in the team he's rubbish. For some reason Wenger likes him despite bad performance after bad performance.

Xhaka should be nowhere near the team so the CM should be Wilshere, Elneny or Ramsey , not ideal but the best option at the moment. Don't know why Wenger persists with Xhaka, absolute waste of space, can't do anything well, no idea why we signed this guy, was very sceptical about him.
    Last edited by Özim; 06-02-2018 at 02:34 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    I'd play Lacazette over Iwobi personally, the latter has no place in the team he's rubbish. For some reason Wenger likes him despite bad performance after bad performance.

Xhaka should be nowhere near the team so the CM should be Wilshere, Elneny or Ramsey , not ideal but the best option at the moment. Don't know why Wenger persists with Xhaka, absolute waste of space, can't do anything well, no idea why we signed this guy, was very sceptical about him.
    agree about Iwobi, he's just not good enough, but not I'm still not sure about Xhaka you're probably right though...