User Tag List

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Sp*rs match reaction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    Speaking of not blaming the players, Petr Cech needs a punch in the face for saying we lost the game because of the chances Lacazette missed. Cuntish behaviour.

Have a word with your fucking defence, Petr Cech! How long has it been since you kept a clean sheet? How comes he hasn't did shit about Kos and Mustafi not marking Harry Kane? How many more games must it go on for? We didn't deserve a point from that game and as much as loss hurts, Wenger didn't deserve to be saved by a player he's managed poorly from day one.

I hate the manager but some of the players need shooting. Fuck em.
    Cech has been asbolute rubbish all season, his kicking is awful, his penalty saving is terrible, he's made countless errors this season as well, was suppose to save us 15 points, instead he's probably lost us 15.

Chelsea reject to be honest, after his head injury was never the same player and Chelsea found someone better and then got rid, hope we replace him with someone decent in the summer.

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    How so? How many managers are there that have so little ability to organise a team or devise effective tactics? And if there are any, how long have they lasted?
    I’m talking about people who have had success being in the right place at the right time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMO this team could use a few more workmanlike players, players like Parlour, Adams, Keown etc, not necessarily players that aren't talented, but players who will roll their sleeves up and work their socks off, bit too many flair players and not enough grit and determination.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    Speaking of not blaming the players, Petr Cech needs a punch in the face for saying we lost the game because of the chances Lacazette missed. Cuntish behaviour.

Have a word with your fucking defence, Petr Cech! How long has it been since you kept a clean sheet? How comes he hasn't did shit about Kos and Mustafi not marking Harry Kane? How many more games must it go on for? We didn't deserve a point from that game and as much as loss hurts, Wenger didn't deserve to be saved by a player he's managed poorly from day one.

I hate the manager but some of the players need shooting. Fuck em.
    Very unlike Cech and a big coincidence (perhaps) that he's saying what Wenger was saying yesterday?

I'm not sure what Lacazette has done, but if you want to kill a player the club has made all the right moves. Heaping the blame on him for yesterday's hammering can only do more of the same. He's a 50 mill misfit now and will probably be on his way by the end of the season. More evidence of Wenger's man management skills.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Agreed, his European record is a shocker, the team we had in those days should have won the CL, the fact they didn't is 100% down to him and his inability to give players that real belief they can do it. Never forget the year Chelsea knocked us out, that was our year and for me one of the worst defeats (in terms of how I felt) to take.
    Wenger sent the team into that game moaning how the fixture schedule had fucked us and how tired everyone was. Lo and behold, we ran out of steam in the second half and the chavs took an entirely undeserved victory. That was one of the first big cracks to open up. There was writing on the wall by that stage but very few people wanted to see it (myself included I admit).
    Für eure Sicherheit

HCZ
    Pretty much all the George Graham back four have agreed that Wengers coaching gave them more years in the game than they would have had otherwise.

What’s lacking now is in game management and someone whose managerial style isn’t ten-twenty years out of date.

Wenger prices himself on treating his players like men but unfortunately whilst that will work with some players the majority of football players now are overgrown kids with no sense of personal responsibility, they crave the discipline and being told what to do and without it they are lost.

Wenger can’t do that, and that’s why he’s practically useless now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger sent the team into that game moaning how the fixture schedule had fucked us and how tired everyone was. Lo and behold, we ran out of steam in the second half and the chavs took an entirely undeserved victory. That was one of the first big cracks to open up. There was writing on the wall by that stage but very few people wanted to see it (myself included I admit).
    Not only does he fail to motivate players, he demotivates them with his constant complaints about how we're hard done by. In those days at least we had real leaders on the pitch that would devliver despite his efforts to sabotage things on the whole, but with his aversion to leaders on the pitch now days there's no hope.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    Pretty much all the George Graham back four have agreed that Wengers coaching gave them more years in the game than they would have had otherwise..
    Noone is denying that, but he also benefit massively from these players, he had leaders, he inherited them and they passed on that winning at all cost mentality to subsequent teams, he's publicly stated he doesn't believe that captains are important, he doesn't value leadership so would have never signed players like them, consequently he would have never won the trophies he did.

As NQ said, right place, right time, had he gone to Spurs or Liverpool for example he wouldn't have achieved this success as they never had that solid foundation to start with.

I'd question his management ability, it's plain to see this isn't of a very high level, far too many flaws to be.

HCZ
    Wenger had failings even back then? Who knew

I know there are pro Wenger people who tried to make out he was infallible but it really wasn’t ever the case

Because Wenger is completely stale his failings are far more immediate. It wasn’t that you were somehow missing something back then, it’s that a manager free of flaws doesn’t exist. I agree he’s not one of the all time greats because he hasn’t won in Europe or won back to back titles but he was up against better managers and teams with more money even then.

I don’t see the need to forensically analyse the past, what he achieved back in the day was both excellent and impressive. But those days are long gone and he’s been riding on the corpse of that past success for too long.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very unlike Cech and a big coincidence (perhaps) that he's saying what Wenger was saying yesterday?

I'm not sure what Lacazette has done, but if you want to kill a player the club has made all the right moves. Heaping the blame on him for yesterday's hammering can only do more of the same. He's a 50 mill misfit now and will probably be on his way by the end of the season. More evidence of Wenger's man management skills.
    Cuntish behaviour is a learned habit. Of course he picked it up from Wenger.