User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ostersunds match reaction

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    Héctor Bellerín speaking about @ArsenalFanTV: "I think it's so wrong for someone that claims to be a fan and their success is fed of a failure, so how can that be a fan? So i think they're just people hustling, trying to make money their way." ������ https://t.co/XHpOnzd1Zr

Bellerin
    Conversely following that logic, if there wasn’t failure to begin with. No one at AFTV would be getting famous

Little prick. Whether you like AFTV or not it’s disrespectful and outrageous to accuse fans of wanting the team to lose to make a career for themselves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets be honest, no one watches AFTV when we win.

Bellerin is right on this one.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm more outraged by that queer hair and earing he has on.

Pretty daft thing to say really. It's an honest living and frankly most of the sentiments on AFTV are echoed throughout the fan base. I personally don't watch it anymore because it's a parody of itself but I don't have anything against those who appear on it, they're the ones travelling to all corners of the globe to support these failures and from the sounds of it they don't often get any appreciation from the players at games.

Football is an emotional game and of course someone losing their shit is going to gain more views. Videos don't viral unless something out of the ordinary happens in them. That's the same for anything in life.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 16-02-2018 at 10:18 AM.

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Lets be honest, no one watches AFTV when we win.

Bellerin is right on this one.
    No he’s not. His statement suggests these guys are happier when we lose

The nature of a channel like AFTV means it’s going to get more hits after a win because it will be more contentious

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I'm more outraged by that queer hair and earing he has on.

Pretty daft thing to say really. It's an honest living and frankly most of the sentiments on AFTV are echoed throughout the fan base. I personally don't watch it anymore because it's a parody of itself but I don't have anything against those who appear on it, they're the ones travelling to all corners of the globe to support these failures and from the sounds of it they don't often get any appreciation from the players at games.

Football is an emotional game and of course someone losing their shit is going to gain more views. Videos don't viral unless something out of the ordinary happens in them. That's the same for anything in life.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post

The nature of a channel like AFTV means it’s going to get more hits after a win because it will be more contentious
    There are people on here who do rather seem to wallow in our failures. Always find it odd behaviour.

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    There are people on here who do rather seem to wallow in our failures. Always find it odd behaviour.
    Whilst I don’t agree with say Zim on the extent of what he says about Wenger and the squad

This is a place to vent, what other motivation would there be for people here

You constantly ask of people if you hate watching us so much why do you. It’s the pathology of a fan

I don’t agree with everything that’s said on here but I don’t have to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post

Just taking a quick look at the channel, all of the most viewed post-match videos are following defeats. At least the top 30, I stopped counting there.

the place feeds off negativity.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's just a mindset I don't understand. I get a bit of venting but with some people it's more than that. They seem to revel in it and almost seem actively annoyed by good results.
    Always find it weird.

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    It's just a mindset I don't understand. I get a bit of venting but with some people it's more than that. They seem to revel in it and almost seem actively annoyed by good results.
    Always find it weird.
    What good results?

Apart from Spurs at home what good results have we had this season?.

We’ve won games, but games you’d expect us to win and by and large have been totally underwhelming

Plus let’s be fair. They know good results are ephemeral and never lead to anything apart from Wenger using them to justify prolonging our misery.