User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ostersunds match reaction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    We already have a terminal disease called Wenger at the club. What harm can a little cancer do. The patient will be dead in about 3 years if this shit is allowed to continue.
    Gooners fighting gooners over Bellerin :smh: , FFS even Gweb has been around longer than Bellerin!!

I can't really understand what's wrong with some of us; I really thought the war between Arsenal and Arsene fans had been won.... maybe we need a relegation scare before some so called fans get it.

Keeping the heat on Arsene's Team is the only thing that will bring meaningful change, simple. It already has done.

The "Arsene Knows" crowd had it their way and should take pride in leading us to Thursday night football, being the third team in London and yes, the notorious popularity of AFTV- I'm sure none of you can remember the last time you logged onto Arsenal TV on the official website... does it exist anymore???

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last week. Aubameyang's interview wasn't that interesting though

Putting this on fans supporting Wenger seems a bit unfair, have results got worse or better since Wenger Out has been such a consistent presence?

Throwing stones in the other direction is just as irrelevant anyway, if results are suffering because of dissention among fans then it's Wenger to blame, not one group or the other, which, I think was your initial point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why is nobody talking about the 2nd leg.... we could be one step closer to a major trophy tonight.... exciting times.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    why is nobody talking about the 2nd leg.... we could be one step closer to a major trophy tonight.... exciting times.
    It's too exciting to gather my thoughts.
    Für eure Sicherheit