User Tag List

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Carabao Cup Final: Arsenal v Man City, 16:30 GMT. (25/02) Sky Sports Main Event/Football

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope we don't win this trophy so that one day we can win trophies.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've got to win this. Come on Arsenal. Don't care abut Wenger anymore but I have mates who have been season tickets holders for years, do it for them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    I hope we don't win this trophy so that one day we can win trophies.
    This is a very small trophy, it will also mean that Wenger joins the list of managers to have won all 3 domestic trophies.

I don't want him on that list because of the absolutely diabolical job he is doing now.

The ONLY way Arsenal will win the PL or the CL or even get into the top 4 in the league is with a new manager.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I want Wenger gone as much as anyone but come on, how can anyone seriously not want to win a trophy?
    You cannot want him gone that much if you want him to win a trophy.

I want no redeeming factors come the end of the season, I want total failure then maybe, just maybe, his time will be up.

If Arsenal finish 6th, lose tomorrow and lose overall to AC Milan, I would still not be confident at all that he will lose his job, but you never know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Hope we lose and lose well. If we win Wenger will want a parade.....Just like Trump
    If you are serious and I'm not sure if you are or not, then I agree completely.

I don't know about the parade bit though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermerree View Post
    We've got to win this. Come on Arsenal. Don't care abut Wenger anymore but I have mates who have been season tickets holders for years, do it for them.
    I am thinking about all Arsenal fans.

The only way the really good days will return like Arsenal challenging for the PL and the CL on a regular basis is with a new manager.

Wenger cannot do it any more and must leave as soon as possible, which is May/June this year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoy View Post
    If you are serious and I'm not sure if you are or not, then I agree completely.

I don't know about the parade bit though.
    Deadly serious
    If we win I can already hear Wenger at the presser after
    "This win shows the belief and great spirit in this team. It shows that we can compete with the best and that our squad is full of quality. I can assure you that this squad with a few additions can compete on all fronts next season. Even this season is not gone. we can use this trophy as a launching moment for a surge to the PL title. Now it may look difficult now, but not mathematically impossible. I have big belief in this squad of players, the best since my time here...and I know what i am talking about. I have been in this game a long time and I know that you can never write anybody off. We will play and compete for the title until the last day and surprise many of you sitting here"
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You cannot want him gone that much if you want him to win a trophy.

I want no redeeming factors come the end of the season, I want total failure then maybe, just maybe, his time will be up.

If Arsenal finish 6th, lose tomorrow and lose overall to AC Milan, I would still not be confident at all that he will lose his job, but you never know.
    It’s not about Wenger.

It’s about Arsenal FC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermerree View Post
    Agreed. I couldn't give a shit about the Cuckold Cup, I just want to fuck up the gypos. I want to see Pep swinging his handbag in rage at the final whistle and Aguero jumping into the crowd swinging sore loser punches right under the noses of the FA so they can let him off again.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am thinking about all Arsenal fans.

The only way the really good days will return like Arsenal challenging for the PL and the CL on a regular basis is with a new manager.

Wenger cannot do it any more and must leave as soon as possible, which is May/June this year.
    That's it though, isn't it? We're FANS. Unlike that cunt of a manager and the shits that run the place. We're the fans. Fanatics. That's what they abuse to make their cash. But still, our whole reason for being is to support the team through to a win. That's our bit. Fuck the manager if he can't do his bit. Fuck the owner for being a long distance, abusive, know nothing cunt. Fuck them all. But our job is crystal clear. It's what being a fan is all about. I can't conceive any Arsenal fan, come kick off time tomorrow, wanting us to lose. It's a contradiction in terms.
    Für eure Sicherheit