User Tag List

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: League cup final match reaction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Millionaire Dad, because he's living a life of leisure where he can do whatever he likes when he likes he just wants the same for his kids, is it so bad? He's just being a good Dad, don't know why everyone gets on his back about it, any Dad would do the same.
    They'll grow up spoiled. Mark my words.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    Poor bastard will be brought to tears again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always wondered why TV cameras feel the need to highlight crying kids. A grown adult sure but a kid, I’m not sure what’s funny about that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Always wondered why TV cameras feel the need to highlight crying kids. A grown adult sure but a kid, I’m not sure what’s funny about that.
    It's not even supposed to be funny. If you've seen that episode of The Simpsons where 'little Timmy' fell down the well, that's the sort of bullshit they're playing off. Vultures trying to squeeze whatever sentimental value is left in the game. Totally artificial.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    Most of them are avoiding Twatter today. Nothing from El Hector. Doesn't even pop on briefly to call the fans cunts.
    Für eure Sicherheit

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    It’s no dead dog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Most of them are avoiding Twatter today. Nothing from El Hector. Doesn't even pop on briefly to call the fans cunts.
    Just as well. The usual insincere nonsense about sticking together and fighting would go down like a lead balloon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor Wenger, his little world is crashing down about his ears. His scam was working for so long, be the worst of the best 2 , then the worst of the best 4. Now the Spuds went and got game. Pool discovered German efficiency. Sadly being the 6th corner of a rectangle is not bringing the CL delights anymore. Right now he is not even thinking"How do I fix this". He is saying to himself. How can I see out this contract and get a new one next year. Thats all he cares about. He cant fix it because he doesnt know even where to start. Changing things would be like removing 1 of his 4 significant appendages.

Firing his present background of incompetents, dumping the sycophantic weaklings like Koscielny and Ramsey cutting his lame coterie of inept midfielders. Letting Bould train them in defence. Basically admitting that he has failed before the whole world. He will never do it. Death before dishonour. He will soldier on next year hoping that 2 of the other 5 have a calamitous season. Kane leaves the Spuds, Salah suffers a cruciate. Chelsea fall into turmoil, Pogba goes on strile. That was always his get out of jail card over the last 12 years. Now no one is fucking up except him.

Someone needs to put him out of his misery, but who?. Certainly none of those no votes, no shares, no influence toadies that constitute the board. Kroenke Jnr is around now. A very opportune timing. If we get pulverised on Thursday again and Milan take us to school in the Europa. that should be enough. But this is Arsenal, a surreal world of altered realities.

Its a state of affairs that has been long in the making and not unexpected by a few of us. Being a great manager is a talent quite unlike any other. You dont go to school for it and even if you do well in school. It guarantees nothing. Wenger was never a great manager. He screwed up everywhere he went before showing up here. He found a great mix of players and he gave them his usual laisezz-faire "run with it" management style. Fortunately, they were a great mix of players, Style steel and iron will. It tooks Fergusons Olympian mendacity to overcome them. Wenger could never add that 10% that would have made them utterly dominant at home and abroad.

Instead of him realising what truly made that era special, he decided, it was probably him. He scrapped that team and went with his own gut, made teams in his own image and even now cant accept he was the anchor dragging the club back rather than the Nitrous Oxide that made it go special.
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 26-02-2018 at 05:44 PM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hard to put into words my emotions about yesterday. City are a good team and deserved to win yesterday. Alot of people have had thier say on us and we have to accept cristism when we loose. That being said i can't accept some of the decisions that went against us yesterday. What ever you say about the first goal, its a foul. The second goal is offside. There should have been a second yellow in the first half. Yes this happens in football but its still hard to accept. And people will say we are looking for excuses but these are facts. Anyway we need to respond, starting on thursday. Thanks to all the gooners for your support and trust me we feel the same but we need to stick together ��

Jack on Facebook.