User Tag List

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: League cup final match reaction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's been Wengerised. The first goal was just rank bad defending. The second would have been a harsh offside as Sane doesn't block the line of sight or play at the ball. They could have had Fernandinho sent off and still strolled it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    Hard to put into words my emotions about yesterday. City are a good team and deserved to win yesterday. Alot of people have had thier say on us and we have to accept cristism when we loose. That being said i can't accept some of the decisions that went against us yesterday. What ever you say about the first goal, its a foul. The second goal is offside. There should have been a second yellow in the first half. Yes this happens in football but its still hard to accept. And people will say we are looking for excuses but these are facts. Anyway we need to respond, starting on thursday. Thanks to all the gooners for your support and trust me we feel the same but we need to stick together ��

Jack on Facebook.
    I'd love to have a conversation face to face with these types. I'm not sure if they are legit or just trolling for the sake of it because I've never spoken to someone in real life who's that blinded by what's going on, I only see them on social media.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait, fucking hell that's Wilshere!

I thought it was just some random fan called Jack.

Christ.

Has he been hacked?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post

Christ.

Has he been hacked?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner23 View Post
    He's been Wengerised. The first goal was just rank bad defending. The second would have been a harsh offside as Sane doesn't block the line of sight or play at the ball. They could have had Fernandinho sent off and still strolled it.
    There's a pattern developing of players coming our after each calamity and parroting Wenget's talking points. Either they feel sorry for him or they've been ordered to do it. Either way, it's all very pathetic.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post

Christ.

Has he been hacked?
    Unbelievable, right?

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner23 View Post
    Listened to the Arseblog podcast earlier

Summed it up for me when he said that you’d be pissed off if Arsenal had scored either of those goals and they’d been ruled out. Nothing wrong with either goal apart from shit defending on our part.

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    There's a pattern developing of players coming our after each calamity and parroting Wenget's talking points. Either they feel sorry for him or they've been ordered to do it. Either way, it's all very pathetic.
    Or they don’t want to have to work for the obscene money they “earn”

Protecting Wenger means the easy life for them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Most of them are avoiding Twatter today. Nothing from El Hector. Doesn't even pop on briefly to call the fans cunts.
    Bellendrin will probably pop up at some gay fashion event this week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    Hard to put into words my emotions about yesterday. City are a good team and deserved to win yesterday. Alot of people have had thier say on us and we have to accept cristism when we loose. That being said i can't accept some of the decisions that went against us yesterday. What ever you say about the first goal, its a foul. The second goal is offside. There should have been a second yellow in the first half. Yes this happens in football but its still hard to accept. And people will say we are looking for excuses but these are facts. Anyway we need to respond, starting on thursday. Thanks to all the gooners for your support and trust me we feel the same but we need to stick together ��

Jack on Facebook.
    Is he taking the piss?