User Tag List

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: League cup final match reaction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get rid of everyone in the midfield. Bring in a LB and RB. We can't create shiit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    Pathetic cup final performance from every player.
    Yep, nothing more to add.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hobson's choice View Post
    Get rid of everyone in the midfield. Bring in a LB and RB. We can't create shiit.
    Don't worry we'll get rid of the team and keep the one constant that's the problem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thankfully it's City and not Spurs, Chelsea or Utd.

Hopefully this is the beginning of a dominating era for City

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully Kane sees Walker winning a trophy and decides to do one too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aubameyang could not get a touch against Kompany, could not even outpace him. Does Ozil earn more than Aguero, DeBruyne or Silva? I have no idea what Xhaka does, the only time you see him, he is shooting miles over or knocking somebody over. Wilshere played like someone desperate to get a yellow card, to get suspended.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, how long do we need to stick with this?

I am not sure I even have the passion to have a go at the muppet who still can't defend with a flat 5??!!

How long does one need to keep pointing the bleeding obvious...AW must go and we need to get in someone who can take us back to the basics.

Every season is the same, our seasons always end around this period and honesty these ground hog days days are driving me up the wall.....

He needs to go this season, the longer we delay the rebuilding, the worse it's going to get. Any money we give him this summer would be tantamount to throwing money down the well.

He needs to go, and if he loved this club he would have thrown in the towel ages ago!!
    Last edited by 21_GOONER_SALUTE; 25-02-2018 at 07:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It so obvious that our style and approach is completely outdated.

I hate to say this but when i see the way City and Spurs play, in comparison our football looks so languished and slow.

Such a shame that AW won't go or the club won't do anything about it.

The regression into obscurity will continue until we get a new culture into this club....in fact that state we are in now, it may take a few managerial changes before we find the best person for the club, however the longer Wenger stays the more delayed and more managers we will miss.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ref didn't even need to cheat and give them a couple of offside goals today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    Don't worry we'll get rid of the team and keep the one constant that's the problem
    I'm not sure any Arsenal fan can still think like this. Add 2 more Muppets and leave the same puppet master!

Honestly watching our defending was like torture. Seeing five grown men blocking a keeper, not knowing what the hell they were doing, running scared everytime citeh had the ball was simply beyond cringeworthy. Obviously no one knows what they are doing and it emanates from the top. If AW went to war ....... I'm not even going to go there.

No amount of money will solve our problems, we can't defend, we don't have the personnel to defend, we don't have the mentality and even the only thing we were good at ( silly possession football) is being taken away from us. All these problems emanate from one Idiot, and expecting the idiot to sort himself out after more than a decade means we must be idiots ourselves!!
    Last edited by 21_GOONER_SALUTE; 25-02-2018 at 06:54 PM.