User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Where has Wenger gone wrong?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Behave. This is by far our worst team (I don't think our worst squad) under Wenger and we'll probably finish 6th.
    The actual quality of the individuals within our team is very high IMO. I honestly believe this team could be a certified top 4 side if it was organised and we actually had defined roles / tactics etc.

I agree the that it is the worst performing team but I truly believe this team has a few more levels if managed correctly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our squad isn't that bad. I wont pretend this lot are great but they would be doing a LOT better if they weren't being managed by a moron. They look ten times worse than they actually are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    The actual quality of the individuals within our team is very high IMO. I honestly believe this team could be a certified top 4 side if it was organised and we actually had defined roles / tactics etc.

I agree the that it is the worst performing team but I truly believe this team has a few more levels if managed correctly.
    Definitely with you there.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Behave. This is by far our worst team (I don't think our worst squad) under Wenger and we'll probably finish 6th.
    Don't be ridiculous Letters.

We regularly finished top four with filth like Almunia, Denilson, Song, Squillachi, Vermealan, Chamakh, Bapitisa, Eboue etc etc all regularly featuring for us.

The current squad's actually really talented and has better all round quality than the squads during the early Emirates period, but it's heavily unbalanced and lacks any direction or purpose. It's just Wenger's completely lost it and Spurs & Liverpool have got their shit together so we no longer can somehow weasel our way into the top four despite being crap.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
    Don't be ridiculous Letters.

We regularly finished top four with filth like Almunia, Denilson, Song, Squillachi, Vermealan, Chamakh, Bapitisa, Eboue etc etc all regularly featuring for us.

The current squad's actually really talented and has better all round quality than the squads during the early Emirates period, but it's heavily unbalanced and lacks any direction or purpose. It's just Wenger's completely lost it and Spurs & Liverpool have got their shit together so we no longer can somehow weasel our way into the top four despite being crap.
    ...I literally said it's our worst team, not our worst squad
    What are you even arguing against?

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TEG: 'Letters, you Bastard!!'

Letters: 'Why?'

TEG: 'just because'

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you think makes up a team? Players from our squad. This isn't the worst set of players that Wenger has had .... far from it.

All the aforementioned regularly started for when they were around and when we were consistently finishing fourth.