User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction Arsenal 0-3 Gypos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "overwall, I sink that overwall we were a bit shit overwall"

But seriously, I am very happy, I would have been even happier with 6 or 7 nil for Man City and even fewer Arsenal fans in attendance tonight.

Arsenal are looking good to win the biggest trophy for 14 years this summer, just think of it, it will be like winning the PL, the CL and beating Spuds 10-0 all in one go.

If Arsenal lose every game from now until the end of the season, I would STILL not be confident that he will go in the summer, he will NOT decide to leave himself, he will have to be pushed.

Who the fuck is going to sack him, that is the bit I cannot see an answer to.

Wenger must go, it is the ONLY way things are going to improve.

This is why I want heavy defeats every game and smaller attendances, especially at the Emirates.

Have faith Arsenal can do it, they are that bad but its got to get worse before it gets better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Henry being touted for the job.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lose to Milan and I don’t think he’s seeing out the season.

It’s happening guys, finally. There’s no chance he can be in charge next season. None whatsoever.

It’s sad, it really didn’t need to end like this. The bloke looks like he’s had the shit kicked out of him every time he’s on that touchline. For his own health he should walk away.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 01-03-2018 at 11:09 PM.

HCZ
    I don’t know, this reminds me of Wenger at the moment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cant wait for Arsenal Fan TV

Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why?

AFTV is more stale than this team.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Henry being touted for the job.
    That would be a poor appointment.

Sure it would appease some fans, but we really need an experienced manager with good pedigree.

Henry would be a massive gamble and I don’t see the payoff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t even feel comfortable criticising him anymore and frankly I don’t even see the point now. Everyone in the game knows he’s got nothing left to give and needs to move on. We didn’t even play that badly tonight but we were well beaten because we can’t even hope to compete with these teams anymore.

It’s gone well beyond the stage of who could replace him and how much better or worse off we’d be without him. It’s about an obsessed old man who’s probably sending himself to an early grave because he can’t let go. What happens after him now is becoming irrelevant because of this relentless misery surrounding the club.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There truly is nothing left to say. No debate to be had. A caretaker manager until the end of the season would be light years better than where we are now.

In terms of hope or expectation for this season, we are at rock bottom.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Lose to Milan and I don’t think he’s seeing out the season.

It’s happening guys, finally. There’s no chance he can be in charge next season. None whatsoever.

It’s sad, it really didn’t need to end like this. The bloke looks like he’s had the shit kicked out of him every time he’s on that touchline. For his own health he should walk away.
    For all the failures, the FA Cup last year meant he had one last chance to go out with some dignity. Soon as he signed the new contact he was asking for it if we didn't seriously challenge this year.
    Shame it has to end this way.