User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction Arsenal 0-3 Gypos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not launching a serious challenge for the title is one thing. This isn’t even a serious challenge for the top 4.

The way we are trending, Burnley are more likely to challenge us for league position than we are any of the teams above us.

It isn’t that we even need to appoint a new manager right now, we just need rid of Wenger. A caretaker will do. Anything will do - anything other than continuing as we are.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some people weren’t even that excited to see Aubameyang arrive because of the feeling that literally no player could lift this team because of Wenger.

Auba has looked average and that’s being kind. Just like Lacazette before his injury. The place has turned into a graveyard for players of any ability, it’s the clearest sign he no longer knows what he’s doing with his team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We'll go on a run.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh no, wait. We can't do that. The players will get too tired.

We'll go on a walk then.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "I knew the first half would be difficult for us after Sunday...'
    If I'd been a player, I would have been determined to get revenge, not be a cowering wimp they way Wenger portrayed them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually watched the whole game... and City are a quality side and worth watching. There goals were really good and the sort of goals we used to score..... a decade ago.

I still think Mustafi is worse than Xhaka. Brighton away next.... so that should be fun. Think its time to scrap the league and just go for the Europa.

This will be Wengers last season. Keep the faith and keep believing as it does make things a bit better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    I actually watched the whole game... and City are a quality side and worth watching. There goals were really good and the sort of goals we used to score..... a decade ago.
    Except it wasn’t a decade ago.

It is now more like 12 years ago.

For the first few years of that period, I was fully on board. A huge amount of capital had been built up and we had made a huge move at the wrong time through no fault of or own.

However we were sold a future, and while it was a long time ago, I can’t recall anyone from the club promising a tsunami of shit.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has he been sacked yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post

I still think Mustafi is worse than Xhaka. Brighton away next.... so that should be fun. Think its time to scrap the league and just go for the Europa.

This will be Wengers last season. Keep the faith and keep believing as it does make things a bit better.
    Aye, I actually enjoyed City’s football in the first half TBH, they were a joy to watch. I totally accept they are a much better team than us, honestly I don’t think one single player from Arsenal could make their team, many of our players would struggle to even get on their bench.

Last night was a stark reminder how far we have fallen, it was a non-contest. We aren’t a rival of there’s, not in the slightest.

I honestly don’t care what happens from now until the end of the season, winning the Europa which I don’t think we are capable of will only paper over the cracks, we have a team that lacks direction and character and a manager who is way past his sell by date.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some people on here are talking as if its over and its inevitable that he will go in the summer, that is far from the case.

Who is going to sack him ?

It needs to get worse for that to happen and I'm far far far from certain that he will be sacked and he will NOT walk away himself.