User Tag List

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Brighton away match reaction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Plus points are we only lost by one goal so things are improving. Also another plus point - I am saving money by having no desire to go and watch arsenal play so that is a plus point. I was nearly tempted by the Milan game but as its the 2nd leg we could well be out by then so whats the point.

Wenger wont be manager for next season.

HCZ
    Either the Kroenkes want to wait until we are out of the Europa League before they make a decision or they are hoping Wenger walks away (which he won't) so they don't have to pay him for the rest of his contract.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    Either the Kroenkes want to wait until we are out of the Europa League before they make a decision or they are hoping Wenger walks away (which he won't) so they don't have to pay him for the rest of his contract.
    That's a good point. They may be so incredibly greedy then don't want to pay the old goat off. Hadn't thought of that but it makes sense when you think what a dirty, scum bastard Kroenke is.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    If we get knocked out at the last 16 stage as usual then Wenger will have to call it a day. He has to realise how bad things are. People keep saying he is an intelligent man, so its time for him to show it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post

Wenger wont be manager for next season.
    I hope you are right but I don't see HOW its going to happen.

Wenger will not walk away, he is stubborn beyond belief, blind to the obvious and very very well in with Kroenke.

Is Kroenke going to sack him after giving him a 2 year deal only 12 months ago ?

Arsenal need to lose every match left this season and have small attendances at home for his job to even be questioned.

I think he WILL be the manager next season and this is not a wind up its genuine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoy View Post

Wenger will not walk away, he is stubborn beyond belief, blind to the obvious and very very well in with Kroenke.

Is Kroenke going to sack him after giving him a 2 year deal only 12 months ago ?

Arsenal need to lose every match left this season and have small attendances at home for his job to even be questioned.

I think he WILL be the manager next season and this is not a wind up its genuine.
    Unfortunately there's a strong possibility that may happen if the fans don't pile on the pressure. They HAVE to stop going to the games. Trouble is, they have already paid for the tickets, so it's difficult. And if you drop the season ticket it might be hard to get another one later, when a new manager comes in. So the dirty cunts have everything swinging their way.

Perhaps season tickets should be banned and clubs should have to charge on the day. That would introduce a bit of accountability which seems to be very lacking in the the modern scam game.
    Für eure Sicherheit

HCZ
    No i think he's done, it's just a lot more of this shit to come before it happens unfortunately

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last year it was the FA Cup standing in the way of clarity and this year it is the EL.

As much as I’d love to win the EL I’m not going to lie, there is a part me of that doesn’t care if we’re dumped out ASAP just so there are no further caveats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoy View Post

i just have to believe he wont be here next season. i just cant see any logical reason for this malaise to continue. I know in football logic goes out of the window but it just has to happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    i just have to believe he wont be here next season. i just cant see any logical reason for this malaise to continue. I know in football logic goes out of the window but it just has to happen.
    As always and as fans we assume the aim is to win. This is probably our huge mistake. All the talk of the 4th place trophy that has gone on over the years is a clear indicator that this club is not geared to win, but rather to do enough to provide financial growth. So the real decision will likely revolve around that, can Wenger still provide financial growth? Happily I think even the answer to that question is no, but who has a clue how Kroenke views it? He bought in with insider knowledge, no doubt about that. He even said he'd never have been interested if the goal was to win trophies. So what's going to happen in football in the next few years and will Wenger be an asset in those terms, or a liability? I'm thinking the Euro super league. That's the next shoe to drop for the ultra rich to help them get richer.

Meanwhile the fans scratch their heads and wonder how a manager so out of his depth in terms of what happens on the pitch can be retained. We could be a thousand miles away from the path Kroenke is following. He doesn't give a shit about football, he only cares about the money he can make from it.
    Für eure Sicherheit