Thread: Brighton away match reaction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    guess who has thrown in the Wenger towel

GeoffArsenal

The biggest Wenger supporter. I cannot believe this

@GeoffArsenal: There comes a day when reality bites you on the arse and I think today is the day. These players are not doing the job and sadly the manager will always have to take responsibility. It’s over.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    guess who has thrown in the Wenger towel

GeoffArsenal

The biggest Wenger supporter. I cannot believe this

@GeoffArsenal: There comes a day when reality bites you on the arse and I think today is the day. These players are not doing the job and sadly the manager will always have to take responsibility. It’s over.

LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These PATHETIC Wenger In cultists don't even have the balls to say Wenger In any more. Instead they are pinning their hopes on an "end of the season" plan and the desperate, pie in the sky hope we'll somehow win the Europa under this loon. It's been like that for a while now. They say, reluctantly, yes, he has to go. But not now. They are as gutless as him.

Pressure must be kept up or this guy will never leave. The Wenger cultists have been driven to accepting he has to go (at some future point) and now they need it explained to them that if they feel he should go then surely it means they agree he's not good enough anymore and, therefore, why shouldn't he be sacked today? What's the reason for keeping him on? Well you hear this guy say it. Wenger built Arsenal, there was no Arsenal before Wenger. Arsenal is Wenger, Wenger is Arsenal. So we need to show reverence and bow and scrape and ask Wenger politely if he would consider leaving.

Spineless. Like their God.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    These PATHETIC Wenger In cultists don't even have the balls to say Wenger In any more. Instead they are pinning their hopes on an "end of the season" plan and the desperate, pie in the sky hope we'll somehow win the Europa under this loon. It's been like that for a while now. They say, reluctantly, yes, he has to go. But not now. They are as gutless as him.

Pressure must be kept up or this guy will never leave. The Wenger cultists have been driven to accepting he has to go (at some future point) and now they need it explained to them that if they feel he should go then surely it means they agree he's not good enough anymore and, therefore, why shouldn't he be sacked today? What's the reason for keeping him on? Well you hear this guy say it. Wenger built Arsenal, there was no Arsenal before Wenger. Arsenal is Wenger, Wenger is Arsenal. So we need to show reverence and bow and scrape and ask Wenger politely if he would consider leaving.

Spineless. Like their God.
    Why do you watch that crap and get yourself so worked up?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do you watch that crap and get yourself so worked up?
    Because some of these fans reflect elements of the fan base. And we have seen this lot abusing and even attacking sane fans who are not bound up in the cult of Wenger. And it's useful to know every aspect of how and why this guy can possibly still be in a job. Otherwise we are guessing.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Because some of these fans reflect elements of the fan base. And we have seen this lot abusing and even attacking sane fans who are not bound up in the cult of Wenger. And it's useful to know every aspect of how and why this guy can possibly still be in a job. Otherwise we are guessing.
    The deep analysis and intense anger was done and dusted last season bro.

Just laugh.

It'll make things easier.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The deep analysis and intense anger was done and dusted last season bro.

Just laugh.

It'll make things easier.
    I'd quite like weekends to go back to enjoying football. And Wenger deliberately stands in the way of that. Full stop. I don't want to take up tennis, I want to watch football. What we have now is not football. I don't even demand we win. But I want to watch with a hope we can win, or else what's the point. And Arsenal was here before Wenger and I was an Arsenal fan before Wenger. So it won't be me going, it'll be him.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Remember when it was thought that Alexis was apparently toxic for the dressing room?

Glad to see that theory has proven to be shit, we’re even worse without him.
    Every single pro-Wenger deflective theory has and will continue to be proven wrong for as long as the coward overstays his shelf life. Already Citeh are leading the Chavs so his 3 games in a week excuse is being blown out the water. To think we were a club who could use a team of pimple faced boys to get a result against a Brighton in the not to distant past

Finally we have the Arsene FC that some of us had always warned about. I hope we as fans will never make a mistake like this in my lifetime and never ever think any individual is on par let alone bigger than the club.

AW's instragience exposes him as a man without shame or honour and ultimately a Fraud... we need to write the next chapter in this club's history now. We owe him fuck all !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's another delusional fool with the memory of a goldfish. He doesn't seem to remember that Wenger caused all that contract shit just a year ago. So now we need to swim around the bowl again.

FUCK YOU MOH YOU CUNT! FUCK YOU!

You aren't part of the Wenger Out crowd anyway, so don't worry about that. Worry about the fact you are a cunt!

Für eure Sicherheit