User Tag List

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: AC Milan (A). Thursday 6pm. BT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We need Nacho back to score us a goal!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall Quinn View Post
    I want to see AC Milan and there are plenty of tickets for the second leg.

Dunno what to do.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E5UjxWcq9FQ

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If there is any justice, we will have a caretaker manager or something to guide us through.

If Wenger is still here we may as well throw in the towel now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got a feeling we might win. WUMger strikes back.

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubameyang's Wang View Post
    If there is any justice, we will have a caretaker manager or something to guide us through.

If Wenger is still here we may as well throw in the towel now
    Erm with a day to go you really think it’s going to make any difference who the manager is

You aren’t going to get the players to play better than they are now with less than 36 hours left

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    Erm with a day to go you really think it’s going to make any difference who the manager is

You aren’t going to get the players to play better than they are now with less than 36 hours left
    Some teams do a bounce in similar circumstances, if the players are better than results show, they could. He won't go though, that would only raise it's head again if we lose tomorrow and certainly if we are knocked out, that might be a deciding factor.
    Last edited by Goonermerree; 07-03-2018 at 01:09 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I think it would. I think the shrinking violets would collapse if Wenger was booted, but I think some players would see it as a whole new world of possibilities opened up for them and it would give them a massive confidence boost. Plus it's almost certain an emergency, thrown together, last minute game plan would be far more organised and rational than anything Wenger could lay out.

Sacking him today is the only sensible thing to do. It's insane to keep him a day longer. But it's not going to happen. We haven't had a word out of the shitbags at the club and all we've heard from the great con-artist himself is that he should never be questioned. So business as usual. Ker-ching! The Arsenal Way.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. That is exactly what I think

You would be surprised what a difference it can make psychologically, when your spirits are lifted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Yeah I think it would. I think the shrinking violets would collapse if Wenger was booted, but I think some players would see it as a whole new world of possibilities opened up for them and it would give them a massive confidence boost. Plus it's almost certain an emergency, thrown together, last minute game plan would be far more organised and rational than anything Wenger could lay out.

Sacking him today is the only sensible thing to do. It's insane to keep him a day longer. But it's not going to happen. We haven't had a word out of the shitbags at the club and all we've heard from the great con-artist himself is that he should never be questioned. So business as usual. Ker-ching! The Arsenal Way.
    Oh, don't forget the results of the AST meeting poll - which will be presented to Ivan..........on Sunday

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubameyang's Wang View Post
    Oh, don't forget the results of the AST meeting poll - which will be presented to Ivan..........on Sunday
    He can thank them for their interest in his affairs.
    Für eure Sicherheit