User Tag List

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: AC Milan match reaction

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    The physical side was the only reason his purchase made sense for me, but our refs quickly started picking on him and took that away from his game - leaving him left with the one good long-range pass per game we've since ever since adn not much else...

Watford will do us - Deeney will already be be looking forward to scoring a couple against our cojones-less defence
    Being a dirty cunt doesn’t mean you have a physical presence

Those red cards might have been controversial but the fact is he gave the referee a decision to make because of his recklessness and clumsiness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    Being a dirty cunt doesn’t mean you have a physical presence

Those red cards might have been controversial but the fact is he gave the referee a decision to make because of his recklessness and clumsiness
    sure, totally agree he was clumsy but rather than have a decent coach who could sort him out he just gave up tackling - it comes back to the failings of Wenger and Bould again...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gattuso committed the newbie error of believing the lexicon about us being shit and instead of studying how to beat us he decided to try to outplay us. We are not so much a shit team as an underperforming team with a shit manager. Did anyone notice that we didnt do the tip tap bullshit yesterday?. Thats because it is what we do when faced with a packed defence. Every other team in the EPL has sussed us out and know its what to do. We lose the ball in midfield, panic in defence and usually concede in the process.
    Instead Milan tried to outplay us with even worse players. That Frank Kessie fella is twice as bad as Xhaka, gave the ball away probably 50 times and their strikers make Welbeck look like Bergkamp. When a team plays expansive footie with us we can usually hold our own, providing we dont concede first.

Watford will be a far sterner test.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read a couple of articles saying we were resolute defensively. They must have been watching another game than I was. We still made the same old schoolboy mistakes but Milan were just too poor to capitalise.

Mustafi's going from bad to worse. No idea what he's thinking at times. There was that one moment in the first half when there was a striker in the box behind him and he decided to sprint forward to mark their midfielder. Seriously where do they learn this stuff?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    That’s mainly because I’ve constantly stated he was

I had absolutely no evidence to make this assertion, it just amused me

In fairness anything I know about anyone here is based on taking them at their word

Apart from vieira, letters, nq and you I don’t even remember the names of people on here

That’s more because you four tend to be the most frequent posters
    I struggle to remember anybody as the names of posters are continually changing and we even have duplicates.......add to that the Wenger get the fuhk out on mass, it becomes difficult to tell an arse from an elbow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xhaka was and still is a horrible signing and even yesterday I couldn't really appreciate what good he was doing. Seemed to just keep his head down and avoided assisting the Milan attack in signature fashion...but that's it.

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    I struggle to remember anybody as the names of posters are continually changing and we even have duplicates.......add to that the Wenger get the fuhk out on mass, it becomes difficult to tell an arse from an elbow.
    Bizarre isn’t it that so many on here would want him gone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The point was all y'all look alike and change your names.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    We won the FA Cup last season. Arsenal and Wenger put themselves in the record books with that one. I don't think that should have been enough to save his job but it might have been enough to convince out of touch Stan. The same might happen again if we win the Uefa Cup. I hope not. I suspect Stan has sent his son gets a sense of what's really happening at the club because he probably has no idea how bad things are.

I doubt it. Wenger's position is untenable regardless of what happens from here onwards. Us just failing even more including going out of the EL and not getting CL football only serves to hurt whoever the new manager is that will come in to replace Wenger. It benefits no one and just hurts us as a club.

And I doubt that it was the FA Cup win that solely influenced Stan's decision to give Wenger a new contract - as you imply the guy has zero awareness of football. Moreover, he kept Wenger around because he admired his ability to keep Arsenal profitable as a business.