User Tag List

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Watford match reaction

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Maybe it really is all cocks in the end".

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    As if I'd waste any like that.

We don't have a game until April now? Apart from the EL?

What the fucking fuckety fuck?

Is it that International bullshit again?
    That and it’s the fa cup next weekend and Leicester who we were supposed to be playing have a game against Chelsea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What an embarrassing twat this fucking dope is. Why doesn't somebody deck him?

Ty, come on here you shit.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will.I.Am.

HCZ
    Watched highlights of the game

Mhkytarian and Aubemeyang do have good understanding and in time will form solid partnership, shame it will all be in vein with that old goat in charge

The first goal that went in, hardly any fan celebration at all

Still give teams far too much time and space on the ball, a team like Watford should not be having four shots on target against us

Loads of bald patches in seats. There are fans not prepared to swallow Wengers bullshit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

!

We win a meaningless match where we've got nothing to play for and listen to these guys! Wenger and the Wenger cult going on like the world has been turned on it's head.

Just totally embarrassing!

Wengers arrogance has returned after 1 or 2 games without it, we'll probably win a few more of these meaningless games till the end of the season and the guy will remain in charge ready to screw up next season as well, he'll probably get another contract out of it knowing this club.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    We win a meaningless match where we've got nothing to play for and listen to these guys! Wenger and the Wenger cult going on like the world has been turned on it's head.

Wengers arrogance has returned after 1 or 2 games without it, we'll probably win a few more of these meaningless games till the end of the season and the guy will remain in charge ready to screw up next season as well, he'll probably get another contract out of it knowing this club.
    I could not agree more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're characters on a web show. One gets featured more than the other dependent on what the storyline dictates.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the remainder of the season:
    "Another trophy I must say, would make it a good season. But we are competing on many fronts and we want to finish well in everything. As well you know as a club we have of course had an absolutely exceptional consistent consistency in the Champions League. Only Real Madrid and Bayern have been there longer. After that, it is up to me to prepare and be ready for the next season. Will we be ready? I believe, yes."

What is he talking about? One front left in terms of winning anything consistency in CL is winning it,or at least getting to QF or beyond consistently. Anyhoo, 2 in two WENGER IN!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post

I think we'll win the Europa league. I had a look at the teams in depth and they're all pretty much like Milan; big name but having an average season.

I think he'll pull the Europa out the bag.