User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Watford match reaction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    I think we'll win the Europa league. I had a look at the teams in depth and they're all pretty much like Milan; big name but having an average season.

I think he'll pull the Europa out the bag.
    WENGER in!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t think we will win the Europa but if we do, it’s the second biggest prize we could win this season so it would mitigate the awful league form somewhat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermerree View Post
    On the remainder of the season:
    "Another trophy I must say, would make it a good season. But we are competing on many fronts and we want to finish well in everything. As well you know as a club we have of course had an absolutely exceptional consistent consistency in the Champions League. Only Real Madrid and Bayern have been there longer. After that, it is up to me to prepare and be ready for the next season. Will we be ready? I believe, yes."

What is he talking about? One front left in terms of winning anything consistency in CL is winning it,or at least getting to QF or beyond consistently. Anyhoo, 2 in two WENGER IN!!!!!
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we'll win the Europa league. I had a look at the teams in depth and they're all pretty much like Milan; big name but having an average season.

Fine, provided we then stuff him in the bag and throw it off a bridge.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bloody Tories. Releasing all these Care in the Community cases on to our streets. This poor bloke desperately needs help but he's been left to fend for himself. As a result he's fallen into the clutches of the Cult of Wenger. Very sad business.

Für eure Sicherheit

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Bloody Tories. Releasing all these Care in the Community cases on to our streets. This poor bloke desperately needs help but he's been left to fend for himself. As a result he's fallen into the clutches of the Cult of Wenger. Very sad business.

One mental health case versus another

Arsenal Fan Tv's answer to the defiant ones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Athletico are a decent side if they perform, better than us IMO, so it's not that straightforward.

But you're right, I can see him pulling this out of the bag, maybe getting lucky against Athletico and then we'll start again with him next season, whoopedeedoo!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

This is the problem at Arsenal, these Wenger fans who are more fans of him than Arsenal, still defending the indefensable, doesn't matter what Wenger does to those people, he's the golden boy, the messiah, the guy that put Arsenal on the map and made them what they are, Arsena; barely existed before Wenger, never won anything and noone had ever heard of them.

Odd bunch, do these people exist at other clubs as well?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    This is the problem at Arsenal, these Wenger fans who are more fans of him than Arsenal, still defending the indefensable, doesn't matter what Wenger does to those people, he's the golden boy, the messiah, the guy that put Arsenal on the map and made them what they are, Arsena; barely existed before Wenger, never won anything and noone had ever heard of them.

Odd bunch, do these people exist at other clubs as well?
    Yes. There is a growing number of Wenger In fans at clubs all around the country. You can hear them singing at our games for him to stay.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mkhitaryan on the empty seats: "We're always playing for those who come & support us, who are really supporting us, they are real fans who are not just coming to the stadium when we are winning, we have nothing to say. Just thanks to the fans who were supporting today" #Arsenal https://t.co/69BLP4yQrF

This weasel can do one. Twat.