User Tag List

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Watford match reaction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    These same people slate other people in the fan base whether we win, draw or lose

Someone stated that fans who want Wenger sacked if he doesn’t want to go are Shylocks

Positively Arsenal?

I’ve read that guys feed a few times, it’s hilarious how many bites he gets when he’s so blatantly on the wind up with trivial facts and opinions. A professional troll.

Frankly I think our fanbase is beyond repair. At best this divide will take years to heal.

The type of people who will credit Wenger for any success after he’s gone or pine for him and say I told you so if we fail after he’s gone. For them it’s Wenger FC and for normal people it’s Arsenal FC.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 12-03-2018 at 01:43 PM.

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Positively Arsenal?

I’ve read that guys feed a few times, it’s hilarious how many bites he gets when he’s so blatantly on the wind up with trivial facts and opinions. A professional troll.

Frankly I think our fanbase is beyond repair. At best this divide will take years to heal.

The type of people who will credit Wenger for any success after he’s gone or pine for him and say I told you so if we fail after he’s gone.
    I don’t think he is on the wind up

Well actually yes he is, I think he does intend to get negative responses but I think he also means what he says

He isn’t parodying a Wenger worshipper, he genuinely is one.

The one positive thing i will say about Wenger is whilst I won’t pine for him when I go. The 2002 and 2004 titles especially will be inextricably linked with my young adulthood of drinking and university. Those title wins were incredibly special to me and nothing will ever take that away.

Not even Wenger
    Last edited by HCZ; 12-03-2018 at 01:48 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All I say is well done to the fans who stayed away. I think we've all agreed by now this is the only thing the fans can do that the club gives a shit about.

To the ones who are still going, well I kind of get that. They have paid, so they are pissing money down the drain if they stay at home.

So don't go renewing those season tickets is Wenger is in charge, right?

Even that's a problem because giving up a season ticket is a big step and could leave you out in the cold long after Wenger has fucked off.

Basically the scumbags at the club, Wenger included, know they have the fans over a barrel. So it's a big statement the fans who stayed home are making. Good for them.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    All I say is well done to the fans who stayed away. I think we've all agreed by now this is the only thing the fans can do that the club gives a shit about.

When I suggested that I thought you argued against me.

HCZ

To the ones who are still going, well I kind of get that. They have paid, so they are pissing money down the drain if they stay at home.

So don't go renewing those season tickets is Wenger is in charge, right?

Even that's a problem because giving up a season ticket is a big step and could leave you out in the cold long after Wenger has fucked off.

Basically the scumbags at the club, Wenger included, know they have the fans over a barrel. So it's a big statement the fans who stayed home are making. Good for them.
    I tend to agree if Wenger stays and if is unfortunately more becoming when

It then has to be said if people renew their season tickets they have to be considered Mugs

Although guy I know who is a season ticket holder basically said the only reason he renews his season ticket is he doesn’t want to miss out by being at the back of the queue when he fucks off.

And as Wenger is not immortal (although I admit I don’t actually know that, I’m just surmising from the fact that he appears to have aged in keeping with someone who has ordinary human physiognomy) people think he will be gone sooner rather than later, even if soon as not as soon as most of us want.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see Gazidis has kept pretty quiet following the AST meeting on sunday.

He has rolled out the 'it's not where we want to be' line. He also thinks we will be up there challenging again but when asked about Wenger staying or going, he said 'now isn't the time to talk about that'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even if Arsenal don't win the EL this season, which surely they won't, Wenger will still be the manager next season.

He will not walk away and its very very very unlikely anyone is going to sack him.

The earliest he will leave is June 2019 and that is not certain, even if Arsenal finish outside the top 4 and win none of the cups.

I don't celebrate losses but I like to think that there might be a 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance he might be sacked this summer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post

When I suggested that I thought you argued against me.
    No. You suggested I give up football if I didn't enjoy it. A completely different proposal.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubameyang's Wang View Post
    I see Gazidis has kept pretty quiet following the AST meeting on sunday.

He has rolled out the 'it's not where we want to be' line. He also thinks we will be up there challenging again but when asked about Wenger staying or going, he said 'now isn't the time to talk about that'

Ivan's a glorified shopkeeper. He made his move and Wenger (who, as Mac pointed out, suddenly discovered his tactical ability), bypassed him. Now he's trying the slowly but surely, replace over time method. But he's already conceded Wenger calls the shots. He should have either demanded everyone get a say or resigned at the end of last season.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. You suggested I give up football if I didn't enjoy it. A completely different proposal.
    I suggested both. Although it wasn't really a suggestion, just a question why you keep watching something you clearly hate.
    If you want to then go nuts. Just don't give them any more money.