0 Thread(s)
    Easter all year round.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    yes, we do want gods here, not just ordinary mortal players :D

but i thin particulary Holding could turn out well and i think Chambers has come on too - but we need a senior pro at the back to replace Kos who i still really rate, but is getting creaky and having some bad games of late
    You need to put weight on then!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Whats Wengers excuse for the half empty stands today? Success fatigue?

Kudos to those who have stayed away and kept away.
    I genuinely don't think most are staying away as some sort of protest....it is plainly because there is literally nothing to play for.

Mustafi is an idiot and remains an idiot and I lost faith in him completely some time ago. Any temporary show of competence does not get over the fact he is not the requisite quality. The fact he frequently turns around and blames somebody else shows both his arrogance and lack of intelligence. Xhaka isn't making his customary mistake at moment but he as far as im concerned is also a complete misfit.

Nelson needs to work on his team play and overall game considerably, which is why I haven't been as bothered as some have by not seeing him so often. Very highly talented from an individual point of view, but he really needs to see and read the game much better.

Having said that, I'm obviously happy we won and thought it was going to be one of those days for while....one of those days that has somewhat become just any other day this season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger praising Welbecks' mental strength for being utter rubbish and coming back and scoring two goals in one game, despite being an absolute talentless footballer

#theartofmissingsitters
    #clueless
    #bambionice
    #onegamewonder

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out of the starters today Aubameyang and Cech are worth keeping - the rest are beyond hope. They've forgotten how to execute even the basics of the game. It's an insult to call Xhaka and Elneny midfielders. A new role needs to be invented for them. The masters of marking empty spaces and defending from 10 yards behind the play. Literally pointless having them on the pitch as we effectively play with no midfield when they are selected. And Jack's decided he wants to be part of the same club.

Yes, of course, they've been Wengered. But even Wenger can't be telling them to give away simple 5 yard passes, or watch the opposition run straight past them unhindered.

And that bloke Wenger. What the fucking fuck? You know, there are still some fans who claim he's not the worst manager in the game, the most bizarre incompetent imaginable. Even the monkey Hughes can do the simple stuff like bring an extra striker on to recover a game. And there was Wenger, bringing our on form striker off because... why? What possible reason? It's incomprehensible. No other manager in the world is so illogical, irrational and fundamentally fucking useless. Worse than useless because we'd be far better off with no manager at all.

We should have stomped all over Hughes' pub team today. But we conspired in every way to make that an even game. We might as well put the players in sacks and give them spoons and eggs, that's how badly Wenger's input hampers this team.

If we want to win the Europa he needs to be put in a sack himself and thrown off a bridge.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can honestly see why both Ferguson & Wenger love Welbeck. He's 80% towards being a top world class striker in the mould of Aubameyang - he's got the athleticism, the striker's instinct, intelligence and the hard work to really flourish but he lacks the final 20% of composure in front of goal & ruthlessness.

Sadly at the age he is at now & injury record, that 20% won't ever come. Still, I think with some better coaching & structure under a new manager he could do a Son type role for us - a disciplined hard runner who can chip in with a decent goal return so I honestly wouldn't be too aghast at him signing a new contract with us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

We should have stomped all over Hughes' pub team today. But we conspired in every way to make that an even game.
    totally right - embarrassing really - a bit like the number of chances we gave CSKA the other night

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've won the last 6 in all comps.

Wenger

New contract?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    We've won the last 6 in all comps.

Wenger

New contract?
    No.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Manager for life.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.