Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Toon match reaction

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Don't worry - I've been very careful about what I wish for.

A chimpanzee with a chalk and blackboard would do.

The Professor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post

The Professor.
    Looks like he's got the same plan as Wenger.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Yes.

Bendtner says we are shit too.
    He knows diddly. I want to hear what a great leader and master thinks. I haven't read of or heard any interviews yet. Maybe he's preparing a resignation speech.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoy View Post
    Anyone.

I would like Conte if Chelsea don't want him but Ancelotti would be great as well.

Does anyone really think he will go this summer regardless of whatever happens in the EL ?
    6th placed finish, no champions league again and no trophy to fall back on and I think he's gone.

But unfortunately for us this cat has a billion lives so the EL is ours

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermerree View Post
    Has the great man spoken yet?
    Who? Putin? Not yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermerree View Post
    He knows diddly. I want to hear what a great leader and master thinks. I haven't read of or heard any interviews yet. Maybe he's preparing a resignation speech.
    Here's what the pathetic loser had to say. Excuses. Excuses.

"It's been the story of our season, 70% possession, 1-0, lots of chances and then you wonder how you lose the game.

"We didn't put our chances to bed and made unbelievable mistakes. But these players are quality and we need to forget about today and focus on the next game.

"The game we played in Russia had a weight in the second half. Physically we suffered a little bit.

"We have to be realistic. We came out of it with no points and overall we thought we should have got three points."
    Still claiming the players are tired, even though we've had a crazy amount of time off in the last few weeks. And still banging on about the only aspect of football he gives a fuck about - possession. Fucking lunatic.

Every week he says we made unbelievable mistakes. How many weeks more before he can believe this is happening? He's in denial. Delusional. Lying to himself and lying to the fans as usual.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That'll be his excuse to Stan. The Europa league fatigued us. And he'll buy it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mustafi must be one of the worst value for money signings we have made. He is utter rubbish as a defender.

Thought our goal was good, and we did counter attack a fair few times which was nice to see. Anyway only 5 league games to go... so that's good. May 6th the battle for 6th place. game on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    That'll be his excuse to Stan. The Europa league fatigued us. And he'll buy it!

Yep, the worst thing is he just shifts the goalposts with his assessments. At the start of the season he was saying that the Europa league would allow him to rotate his team more which would allow us to mount a proper title challenge in PL.

He's full of contradictions...all I have heard of him this season is excuse after excuse after excuse.

He's been making excuses for a good few seasons now but they are just getting worse now...he really is scraping the barrel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    Mustafi must be one of the worst value for money signings we have made. He is utter rubbish as a defender.

Thought our goal was good, and we did counter attack a fair few times which was nice to see. Anyway only 5 league games to go... so that's good. May 6th the battle for 6th place. game on.
    Definitely, along with Xhaka, what a horrendous summer that was, Wenger thought he was being clever and yet he managed to spend 70 odd million on two duds.