User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Away Form

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And remember, it was Wenger who stopped this club being about the football. A long time ago. So don't go asking fans to focus simply on the glory of winning a trophy while ignoring that cunt. It's possible to do both. Win it and then spit right in the cunt's face. If you really want your club to win big.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Honestly, is that your opinion or your tactic?
    I don't really understand the question. I'm an Arsenal fan, I want Arsenal to succeed, I'd regard winning the EL as a success and it would mitigate some of the rest of the car crash of this season.
    Who won the Fairs Cup in 1970? Arsenal did. I wasn't born but my dad told me about it. It's part of Arsenal's history. This would become part of our history too.
    Maybe the difference here is how we view the consequences of Wenger staying next season - which I think he will regardless of whether we win the EL.
    To me it's another season of bimbling around not challenging but that's all, long term I don't think it makes much difference and unless we start to seriously challenge I don't think Wenger will be offered another contract either way.

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of our biggest problems offensively is our poor positioning and distances between players when we attack. There's no coaching or plan behind it and instead it's everyone making a beeline for the opposition box and then marking themselves out of the game ... no thinking about the best way to create a progressive passing option for the ball carrier. We could learn a lot from how Pep approaches this.

One of the reasons why I'm a major fan of Tuchel ..... I think he shares the same mentality.