User Tag List

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: WENGER IS LEAVING!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power n Glory View Post
    Maybe I missed something in the quotes or interview, but where does he admit that he's made errors and that's the reason for our poor performances? Where does he say that he is stepping down because he feels he's no longer up to the task? Heck, I'm sure I saw a another quote there where he says something about the fans needing to accept loses.
    That's why I say things can be read in different ways. I can't be bother to look up the transcript, but the fans thing was the first thing he said and the last thing he said, on the transcript I read. And the first time was when he said the empty stadium thing and how it gives us a bad name. Then the last thing he mentioned, was the personality thing. I just see it as him saying he made an error in judgement in staying on.

I want to add also, I'm living far away these days, I know it hurts you guys way more, because I'm not paying for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Philippe Auclair: "Arsène Wenger is furious to have to leave Arsenal... I am convinced that it was not his choice... The Arsène that I spoke with yesterday is not an Arsène who wants to leave Arsenal, he is the opposite." (RMC)

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A Gunner View Post
    That's why I say things can be read in different ways. I can't be bother to look up the transcript, but the fans thing was the first thing he said and the last thing he said, on the transcript I read. And the first time was when he said the empty stadium thing and how it gives us a bad name. Then the last thing he mentioned, was the personality thing. I just see it as him saying he made an error in judgement in staying on.
    No, not at all.

Generally when someone talks about something at the start of a specific conversation and then brings it up again towards the end of it, it usually means its bothering the person more than they like to admit. Really he wants to shout out how we are all a bunch of ungrateful cunts and we should be worshiping him as a god - but he can't do that in reality.

He certainly doesn't think he made an error in judgement in staying on.

It cannot be interpreted in that way at all, as there is nothing he says that alludes to it in any way, shape or form.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger on future plans: "Honestly I don’t know what I will do. Will I take a little rest? I will continue to work, that is for sure."

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deschamps is going to squander all of France's abundance of talent this summer so he'll probably get the French national team role offered to him after the WC.

Quote Originally Posted by Cripps View Post
    Philippe Auclair: "Arsène Wenger is furious to have to leave Arsenal... I am convinced that it was not his choice... The Arsène that I spoke with yesterday is not an Arsène who wants to leave Arsenal, he is the opposite." (RMC)

Time heals all wounds so he'll hopefully understand this decision a few years from now when he's had time to process it and he gets to see us (hopefully) have an improvement under a new manager.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger now pretty much confirms he has been sacked.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43896201
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43846363

When the money came back he could only compete for FA Cups. And have a look at those barren years to decide if the fans really were unreasonable.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall Quinn View Post
    Wenger now pretty much confirms he has been sacked.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43896201
    seriously, they give him the chance to leave with dignity as though it was his idea, and he totally messes it up - who'd have thought his strategic thinking could be so bad - apart from anyone who's seen us play over the last ten years, that is...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.