User Tag List

Page 103 of 119 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1181

Thread: The next manager..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arteta would have to be a suicidal lunatic to come here now. It'd be down to him to haul the whole club out of an abyss and in record time. And I wonder which experienced guys with any sort of reputation would want the grief? We might end up having to sign a stop-gap journeyman who has little self-respect and next to no dignity. But Maureen wouldn't leave the spuds so soon. Harry Redknapp then. Might even be funny if he manages to nick half of Kroenke's cash. Stan would probably hunt Rosie down and shoot her live on his hunting channel.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    We might end up having to sign a stop-gap journeyman who has little self-respect and next to no dignity.
    I've got my phone on high volume

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Arteta would have to be a suicidal lunatic to come here now. It'd be down to him to haul the whole club out of an abyss and in record time. And I wonder which experienced guys with any sort of reputation would want the grief? We might end up having to sign a stop-gap journeyman who has little self-respect and next to no dignity. But Maureen wouldn't leave the spuds so soon. Harry Redknapp then. Might even be funny if he manages to nick half of Kroenke's cash. Stan would probably hunt Rosie down and shoot her live on his hunting channel.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    I don't agree re Holding he's very competent and assured for his age and if we had a coach with any kind of fuhking brain he'd be an automatic starter, and in not too much time i think could become an absolute rock at the back, and with Mavs i agree he's very young but has great potential
    Holding is an average CB in terms of quality when judged against other starting CB's for top 10 teams. We have done the persevere with "average" players experiment when Wenger was in charge.

Holding may be good enough to be an automatic starter for us given our poverty options but we most certainly need a better CB than him.

We have money, if the club can gamble 70mill on Pepe then they can gamble 50mill + on a quality CB to fix our mess of a defence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    #Better than Arteta
    yes, although the Metro says: "Though Kovac’s approach is being considered by Arsenal, the Croatian is not thought to be among the favourites for the position"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and i still don't want Ponce, a) he got sacked by spuds ffs and b) he's an overrrated fat-faced moaning c**t

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ancelotti now available, Napoli just got rid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having just got them into the knock out phase of the champions league. What a bastard

Having said that if we’re interested in him we better get on with it as Everton are interested.
    Last edited by dazthegooner; 11-12-2019 at 09:42 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterdays man. Let them have him. What I dont understamd is why they are not hot for Arteta
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't see Ancelotti going straight from Napoli to anywhere until he has had a break.

He is the best of a bad bunch at the moment as Allegri and Benitez will not be coming here.