User Tag List

Page 3 of 119 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The next manager..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forget Rogers. Won't happen. He's there to make any other choice look good.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest, after Wenger, there's no point of being sentimental.

Just get some fucker who can win us stuff!

Sorry, I was a setinmental person. Now, all hell break lose. I want to win win win!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A Gunner View Post
    To be honest, after Wenger, there's no point of being sentimental.

Just get some fucker who can win us stuff!

Sorry, I was a setinmental person. Now, all hell break lose. I want to win win win!!!
    Wenger won 3 FA cups in 4 years and we are closeish to a Europa league final so Wenger did win things recently. So I think its more than just winning. Even with a new manager I don't think we will win the league but I do expect us to come above teams like Chelsea and Spurs. Maybe not Liverpool at the moment, or United. City is a given.

A new manager should get us back into the CL, competitive in the league and beyond the last 16 in the CL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    I don't think Vieira is the right man at this time. Maybe in future, but I'd like for him to have some experience in a league that isn't garbage.

Throw all the money at Allegri

Why not get a seasoned pro in with Vieira or Henry as their assistant? My money is still on Tuschel or Lowe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    Wenger won 3 FA cups in 4 years and we are closeish to a Europa league final so Wenger did win things recently. So I think its more than just winning. Even with a new manager I don't think we will win the league but I do expect us to come above teams like Chelsea and Spurs. Maybe not Liverpool at the moment, or United. City is a given.

A new manager should get us back into the CL, competitive in the league and beyond the last 16 in the CL.
    I'm one of the people who never said "Wenger Out". I think Wenger has setted the bar so high, that there were no real way to replicate what he has done. He was destined to disappoint.

I would like to see us play in a different way. Maybe the problem of us not winning more isn't all Wenger (I'm sure it isn't) but now we are changing to someone new, I just want to see win win win!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's about finding an identity again, that's why we fell out of love with Wenger. No one is demanding title after title but he allowed standards to slip to the point where we are pretty much unrecognisable now and not even considered worthy enough to dine at the top table of clubs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pedantic as it may be.... after Enrique came out with that 'give managers 6 months contracts' rubbish I've never considered or wnated him to be anywhere near the club.

I don't want a post depression era to start with Simeone who's football I am not a fan of so for the love of God not him.

Allegri I like. Tuchel I like or Jardim.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    It's about finding an identity again, that's why we fell out of love with Wenger. No one is demanding title after title but he allowed standards to slip to the point where we are pretty much unrecognisable now and not even considered worthy enough to dine at the top table of clubs.
    I think the biggest problem is, everyone knows we have a problem, even Wenger knows he has a problem, but no matter how bad it used to be, somehow Wenger managed to get to forth place, sometimes by "luck", but now for two season in a row he can't. Last season, he still managed to rally the guys. But this season, he's into a situation, even he doesn't know how to fix.

I guess, we all want someone who can solve a problem. But I really don't want a Rodger or even a Viera.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Conte is my gut feeling.

Bags of energy, enthusiasm, experience of winning the thing, and he wouldn't have the same problems here as he has in chavland with that mercenary gang of players who decide when managers should go. Quite the opposite. He'll find a docile dressing room that is begging to be fired up.

Try him for a year, maybe two. We now have the common luxury of being able to give managers the boot if they don't work out.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would love Conte.

That would be a bold move. Come on Ivan.